Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor -- yeah! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Got into MCPHS-Boston and Rutgers...goin to Rutgers and only 8 spots were available for transfers...whooo!

ibanasiak said:
Got into MCPHS-Boston and Rutgers...goin to Rutgers and only 8 spots were available for transfers...whooo!

How do you know there were only 8 spots available for RU? When did you get a response and was it through e-mail, post office, or both?

Members don't see this ad :)
joygirlx105 said:
I got into Rutgers a week ago ! :love:
Congrats to you!!!! I didn't get in Rutgers, but I got into LIU a week ago!!!!! :love:

Please put my name under Long Island University along with SexxyGeek!!!! :love: :love: :love:

They said that there were 2000 applications for 28 seats...so glad we both got one!!!! :love: :love:

I got into WINGATE! Please add me to the list for now! :)

You can add me to Western University, italicized.

Wow, Congrats to all. I'm really praying for good news today from UBC. Hopefully I will be added to the list as well along with

FungManX
RyanMaverick
Jaquabeem
PsychUBC
AvaP
vancouver
devilgurl
m@rk

So congrats to those who got in and good luck to those who are still waiting.

Contrats to you too!!!!! I am glad that you could stay in east coast!!!

I got into UBC!!! Class 2010!!!

congrads to everyone else who got in

UBC here as well!

Now that I am sober & no longer have a hangover, Pacific University Oregon! It feels good to be wanted, even if its from #23 on the waitlist...with time, I can forgive them. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
UBC 2010 for me here as well. We've got a strong SDN contingent representing us up here in Canada, don't worry :D!

joygirlx105 said:
I got into Rutgers a week ago ! :love:

joygirl and whoever else got into rutgers with their only 8 spots available..first of all congrats, very impressive! I'm a jersey resident but figured it pointless to even apply to rutgers, however I was wondering what are you're stats? Do you have a bachelors already? Experience? I'm just wondering so I can get a feel for if I should have applied there or not.

Thanks!

PharmGirl85 said:
Please put my name under Long Island University along with SexxyGeek!!!! :love: :love: :love:

They said that there were 2000 applications for 28 seats...so glad we both got one!!!! :love: :love:

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. Please can you tell me your stats? i am interested because I am thinking of going there!

Glycerin said:
Looks good! There are some schools missing, as ForgetMeNot pointed out. Check with www.aacp.org for a list of all of the schools. Also, in the FAQ, I have a list of schools that began this year and will open this coming year, so go ahead and add those to the list as well. :)

Anytime you need help with the list, just PM me. :)

I just wanted to drop in a note about your quotes. I like them... especially the Mark Twain one :D

I also noticed that you're a P2 at Shenandoah. Do you know of anybody who got accepted after a really late interview invite?

Alwayzsmilingxo said:
joygirl and whoever else got into rutgers with their only 8 spots available..first of all congrats, very impressive! I'm a jersey resident but figured it pointless to even apply to rutgers, however I was wondering what are you're stats? Do you have a bachelors already? Experience? I'm just wondering so I can get a feel for if I should have applied there or not.

Thanks!
:)

University of Florida.....Class of 2010!!!!!!!

Please add me to Temple university.
WOOHOO!!!

Please add me to Midwestern University-Downer's Grove. Congratulations to everyone:)

Add me to Shenandoah University! Woohoo!
Does anybody need a roommate?

got in UBC off the waitlist...

Can you switch RachGator from attending UT Austin and accepted to UF to attending UF and accepted at UT Austin. Fiancial aid at UT was a real bummer : (.

I got accepted to Palm Beach Atlantic University off the alternate list!!! I'm pretty excited. Their class size is about 75 students... BUT italicize it as I am still planning to attend Nova unless I hear from my 1st choice school!! :D Wish me :luck: !! :)

RachGator said:
Can you switch RachGator from attending UT Austin and accepted to UF to attending UF and accepted at UT Austin. Fiancial aid at UT was a real bummer : (.

Congrats!! What campus are you going to?

RachGator said:

RachGator,
I am sorry to hear about the thing with UT. I know what you mean about FinAid problems. You are really screwed if you have a BA/BS and the school treats P1/P2 as undergrad...
Good luck at UF! :luck:

RachGator said:

I am sorry things didn't work out for you. Just remember that once you graduate from UF, you can move to Austin. ;)

zephyrna said:
Add me to Shenandoah University! Woohoo!
Does anybody need a roommate?

Hey, a lot of our classmates are still looking for roommates. Go to yahoo and do a group search for "supharmd2010" and join the group. You'll get emails from all the students who have joined and you can contact each other that way. It's been pretty helpful so far!
See you in August. :)

ginephre said:
Please add me to list under Creighton University, Campus-based! thanks! :)
Do you know anyone that was accepted into the Web-Based Program?

Hey, for the roll call, what about the 6 year programs? It wouldn't be 09/10, but there should still be a section for it!

I'm going to be attending the SJU Pharmacy Program this fall, but according to the roll call no one else on the forum is there...I'd really like to switch out of a class too. Anyone currently attending SJU PharmD program?

Add me to Nova Class 2010

kvl1027 said:
Congrats!! What campus are you going to?
Gainesville. Who says you can't go home again.

Add me to Shenandoah, Ashburn P1 year please :)
c/o 2010

RachGator said:
Gainesville. Who says you can't go home again.

WPB Campus.. and you ???

NiaDar said:
Do you know anyone that was accepted into the Web-Based Program?

there are a few people on this forum who have been accepted to the web-based program..... but they are at orientation this week so they might be hard to get ahold of.

Please add me to Pacific University & USN (South Jordan) :)

I was waitlisted on both the schools.So anyone still waitlisted, do not give up the hope.

Not sure yet which one I will attend but atleast one seat will become available in one of the school.

Off the alternate list as of today :D :D I guess I'm the first to add my name to the University of Arizona :love: :love: Where are all my fellow classmates??

add my name to FAMU please....and please italicize my name under Howard
AZpharm81 said:
Off the alternate list as of today :D :D I guess I'm the first to add my name to the University of Arizona :love: :love: Where are all my fellow classmates??

Add me to UT Austin class of 2010

Hi, add me to VCU 2010. THanks!!! :)

It would be really cool if maybe all the accepted future pharmacists would post up their stats. like..gpa, pcat, exp.

=)

congrats.
Someday that will be me.
hopefully.

I want to know why my name hasn't been added to the list......??