Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
imprecious said:
Congrats on your acceptance! :D Have you decided if you'll be going to WesternU or UOP? :)

Thanks!! No, I have not decided, but hopefully by next week before I send in the $500 deposit. I want UOP to get out in 3 yrs but I'm leaning towards Western to stay local & not have to uproot the wife & kid.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Add me to UCSF, thanks!

Please add me to Temple University.

Please add me to USN, UCSF, Oregon and UOP. Thanks!!

please italicize me for Midwestern Downers Grove. Thanks

HABANERO4ME said:
Please add me to USN, UCSF, Oregon and UOP. Thanks!!

Congrats!
Which one will you be attending?

Dont know yet.. still deciding.. maybe USN or uop cuz it is 3 yrs vs 4 yrs at UCSF

UH!!!!!!! Please italicize my name duner Texas Tech, thanks!

University of Cincinnati and Creighton in italics for me. Thank you :)

Me 4th for Oklahoma! Accepted to the University of Oklahoma OKC campus class of 2010!!!! :laugh:

Congrats to everyone!!!! :thumbup:

Hi, I've been accepted to Nova Southeastern U & I'll be going there in the fall. Thanks!
-Csillag :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
add me to wingate...accepted from the alternate list :luck:

Holy *&%#! add me to Oregon State!!! italicize it for now, but i might change my mind! :D

Please add me to UCSD, thank you!

PLease add me to USN, UCSF and UOP. Thank

Wheeeee! Add me to Idaho State University class of 2010!

Moxxie said:
Wheeeee! Add me to Idaho State University class of 2010!

Oh my gosh!!! You did it girl!!! I knew you would!! Party time~ :)

Thanks starsweet and Smilescali! I didn't think that they were mailing the letters until next week, so I was surprised to see the letter in the mail today. (I almost skipped checking it). At least that little bit of stress is lifted now. I just have to figure out how to move across country now. :oops:

Please italicize UOP and add me to WesternU. I will be attending WesternU in the fall.

add me to Wingate!!! Taken from the alternate list. :) Jeez, I was starting to feel like no one would want me!

beccala33 said:
add me to Wingate!!! Taken from the alternate list. :) Jeez, I was starting to feel like no one would want me!

YAY! :D See? You had nothing to worry about to begin with. CONGRATULATIONS! :laugh:

beccala33 said:
Congrats!

beccala33 said:

Yay! Congrats :D

Add me to UCSD!

Please add me to Nova Southeastern!:clap:

gamecockfan said:
add me to wingate...accepted from the alternate list :luck:

Awww, thanks! ...and congrats to you as well:D ;)

Please remove me from SCCP and add me to Minnesota! Thanks!

gatheringhoney said:
Please remove me from SCCP and add me to Minnesota! Thanks!

good first choice... :cool:

Please italicize my name under Oklahoma University, thanks!

Please italicize me for the University of Illinois at Chicago. They would have to pay me to go there!

Slap my name under Howard but italicized. :D

Gilmore2B said:
Please italicize me for the University of Illinois at Chicago. They would have to pay me to go there!

Eeek. Just out of curiosity, why do you say that? Did you have a bad experience there?

I got accepted to UIC today!!!! (my first choice!!!) :D :D :D

pinkpnther86 said:
I got accepted to UIC today!!!! (my first choice!!!) :D :D :D

UIC for me. good luck everyone.

please add me to Ferris State :thumbup:

After agonizing for 24 hours after receiving a letter of rejection from MWU-CCP (their loss, not mine), I got my acceptance notification from :D UIC (which was my first choice) :D .

Updated to this point. For those of you with multiple acceptances, please be sure to post which school you will be attending, so that I can put the others in italics. Thanks.

What's the difference between italicized and normal?

Mangosteen said:
What's the difference between italicized and normal?

Your name will be italicized under schools where you have been accepted but will not attend. Your name remains "normal" under the school you will attend. :)

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification!

UIC for me! Did anyone else almost think the UIC email was a sick April Fool's joke? I felt a little foolish when I saw on here that other people got accepted the same day as me....