Response Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goku786

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to all the schools a couple weeks ago and just have one more transcript that is waiting to be verified. How long should it usually take to receive interview invites (if any) after everything is verified? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to all the schools a couple weeks ago and just have one more transcript that is waiting to be verified. How long should it usually take to receive interview invites (if any) after everything is verified? Thanks
I thought you asked this question before.

Anyways, I can speak only for 2 schools. I applied only after I was verified. I got invite from Scholl within like 6 hours, and invite from DMU within 3 days.

After Interview, I heard from DMU within a week and from Scholl after 2 weeks.

Same day II for Temple, NYCPM, and Kent for me. Applied only after verification.

Members don't see this ad :)
II can come the same day or two weeks later, it depends on the school. I applied late, so my experience may be different. Kent, Temple, CSPM, and Western got back to me same day as I was verified. Barry, DMU, Scholl, and NYCPM took a little longer.

Interview invites for KSUCPM, Temple and DMU came within days of applying. Invites from Scholl, Barry, and Midwestern took a bit longer (Barry didn't come in until over a month later)

Reactions: 1 user
Geeze, does Scholl automatically send out II to all that apply?

I thought you asked this question before.

Anyways, I can speak only for 2 schools. I applied only after I was verified. I got invite from Scholl within like 6 hours, and invite from DMU within 3 days.

After Interview, I heard from DMU within a week and from Scholl after 2 weeks.

Got verified today with an automatic rejection from Temple. Emails from the other schools saying they received my application. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user