podiatry school's attrition rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because it's only about the money, right?
Good luck in the new career.
Youre right, respect is important too. I didnt want to be ranked in the lowest of all physicians as peers.

Members don't see this ad.

Youre right, respect is important too. I didnt want to be ranked in the lowest of all physicians as peers.
The sad part is you still stalk these forums to discourage podiatry. That said, you spend way too much on tech/computers so maybe you made the right choice...

Just remember the grass is always greener on the other side, and you still gotta mow it.

Reactions: 1 user
The sad part is you still stalk these forums to discourage podiatry. That said, you spend way too much on tech/computers so maybe you made the right choice...

Just remember the grass is always greener on the other side, and you still gotta mow it.

When I get quoted I get an email, when I have time I respond to it.
The sad part is there are plenty of negatives about podiatry that I am able to discourage it. The same cannot be done with MD/DO programs because they have been carefully thought out and arent used as a cash cow.

In my case the grass is greener on my side. Havent had any regrets since.
Another guy who left podiatry school ended up investing the 250,000 k in a foreign bank accruing 6% interest per year. If that guy hits a million in savings with his current job (which is easy) he will essentially be retiring at the age of 30-35, the same age podiatry students will be starting their careers.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I get quoted I get an email, when I have time I respond to it.
The sad part is there are plenty of negatives about podiatry that I am able to discourage it. The same cannot be done with MD/DO programs because they have been carefully thought out and arent used as a cash cow.

In my case the grass is greener on my side. Havent had any regrets since.
Another guy who left podiatry school ended up investing the 250,000 k in a foreign bank accruing 6% interest per year. If that guy hits a million in savings with his current job (which is easy) he will essentially be retiring at the age of 30-35, the same age podiatry students will be starting their careers.
Alright, look man.

I appreciate your perspective and completely agree that you've got it made much better than we do financially. Stress and family time wise you probably have it made better as well.

With that being said- at least respect the decisions we've made, even if you don't like them.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.