Research assistant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandy0477

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am a international medical graduate looking for a research assistant/ associate job. I will even work for free if the opportunity helps me improve my CV. I have had 6 months US clinical research experience at Wake Forest and 1 year externships in USA. So if anyone needs any assistance in research please post here or PM me. If you can point me towards a possible opportunity, it will be highly appreciated.

My email address is :- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I am not looking for any kind of LOR or any kind of support in my residency application. I have done patient screening, recruitment, Data collection, Red cap forms, going through electronic medical records to find suitable patients, protocol development and 3 case reports under final review. I merely am looking for good clinical research to get my name into publications till I apply for residency in ERAS cycle 2015-16. I will be available to travel anywhere in the country or provide remote support and can at once give you 6 months of commitment.

It might be beneficial to also email programs, sometimes just cold calling works