This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ametz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After successfully completing the Clinical Psychology PhD application cycle this year, I am excited to offer my services helping others in pursuit of a Clinical Psychology PhD. This includes those who are applying to Clinical Psychology PhD programs this year and those who are applying in future years.

I am offering the following services:
-Reviewing materials and providing feedback for Clinical Psychology PhD applications (CV, personal statement, diversity statement, writing samples, etc)
-Guidance on creating a list of schools
-Assistance with finding and applying to research coordinator positions
-Guidance on how to cultivate experiences to add the most value to your CV

I have helped several friends throughout this process by providing feedback on their materials and helping them cultivate experiences that will assist with their applications.

My credentials are as follows:
-Received my B.A. in psychology from an Ivy League institution
-Currently completing my year-long research coordinator position at a different Ivy League institution
-Received 10 interview invitations out of the 15 Clinical Psychology PhD programs I applied to
-Will be attending my top choice Clinical Psychology PhD program starting this fall

Since I have recently gone through this process, I am aware of what PIs care about, and the current state of the application process. The application materials are what make your experiences shine and sets you apart from other applicants. Let me help you tell your story in a way that will make your PIs of interest be excited to meet you.

As a part of my services, I am offering a free 15-minute consultation to learn more about what assistance would be the best suited for you.

The fees for my services are as follows:

$50/hour for one-on-one meetings discussing your materials
$35/hour for reviewing/editing/commenting on your materials

I can accept payment via Venmo or Zelle.

The easiest way to get in touch with me about my services is by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/TgLnz1AGYYDhQ4689

Members don't see this ad.