Graduate School Application Assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ametz

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Graduate school application season is in full swing and I am offering my services reviewing and providing feedback on essays and other application materials. I successfully completed the Clinical Psychology PhD application cycle last year, so I am excited to offer my services helping others in pursuit of graduate school.

I have helped several people throughout this process by providing feedback on their materials and have edited other materials such as scholarship essays. I am happy to provide examples of my work.

My credentials are as follows:
-Received my B.A. in psychology from an Ivy League institution
-Completed a year-long research coordinator position at a different Ivy League institution
-Received 10 interview invitations out of the 15 Clinical Psychology PhD programs I applied to
-Currently in a Clinical Psychology PhD program

Since I have recently gone through this process I am very familiar with the graduate school application process. The application materials are what make your experiences shine and sets you apart from other applicants. Let me help you tell your story in a way that will make your application stand out.

Please feel free to message me to discuss what your needs are and pricing.

Members don't see this ad.