Regis University anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe they said 26 not 46 for the people who interviewed on Thursday, 18th. If they said 10-15 on Friday, then that makes it even better. But I'm pretty confident that they said 26 and if they changed it to 10-15 then I would assume that they probably have accepted at least 20 students already but less than 30. So if you're scheduled for an interview, you still have a chance of being accepted. You'll enjoy it there.

Thanks! Yeah I'm hoping it's not 46 because that would mean that the chances are very limited. I wish I had interviewed earlier though but I guess having an interview in Apr isn't too bad either.

Is the campus tour long? I would like to knw if I will need to purchase a new pair of shoes or not.

As of today, I've been waitlisted for 2 schools. Still waiting to hear from the last interview and I have one more shot at Regis. I hope I get accepted soon. The waiting period can be so agonizing. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I believe they said 26 not 46 for the people who interviewed on Thursday, 18th. If they said 10-15 on Friday, then that makes it even better. But I'm pretty confident that they said 26 and if they changed it to 10-15 then I would assume that they probably have accepted at least 20 students already but less than 30. So if you're scheduled for an interview, you still have a chance of being accepted. You'll enjoy it there.

Well, I interviewed on Thursday, 18th and we were 54 in total. We were told 26 people have paid for their spots. The 54 were divided into three groups 18 each. Let hope for the best. Good luck everyone.

They clearly said they accepted 46 and as of Thursday and 26 had responded and accepted. They didn't say about the other responses.

Members don't see this ad :)
How come there are like 3 threads for regis univ also this thread was from last cycle?? Anyway, I interviewed on march 19th, 2010 and the dean specifically told me that 50 seats are still available out of the 75. :) good luck everyone..

Thanks for the info! And of course, GL!!!

omg reading all of your post is making me nervous....i have an interview on 4/08/2010 as well. I really hope i get accepted and not put on the waitlist. i am already on hold with Appalachia college of pharmacy.

I think this is their last interview before the may wait list interview. hopefully I get a positive response.

I live in florida so im also waiting to hear from nova south eastern and LECOM, also Hawaii but i have no hope for them.

How much does Regis cost? it says 20K per semester? So 80K for all four years or 160K for all four years?

I interviewed on Friday the 19th, and Dean Brunner called me this Friday to let me know. It was rad. I also got a call from Concordia, WI letting me know I got in there the same day! Probably will have to let them down though - not like I can go to two schools at once.

I interviewed on Friday the 19th, and Dean Brunner called me this Friday to let me know. It was rad. I also got a call from Concordia, WI letting me know I got in there the same day! Probably will have to let them down though - not like I can go to two schools at once.

Congrats!!!

LA Laker, did you hear anything? I got in! So thrilled! Good Luck

Anyone know how many spots are left? what are the chances of getting in once interview?

Has anyone from the March 26th interview received any phone calls from the school today? I am hoping to hear back from them =)

Has anyone from the March 26th interview received any phone calls from the school today? I am hoping to hear back from them =)

I am sure no one heard anything today...it is a catholic school, and today is Good Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
My group was told that there are 6 interview days and 54 candidates for each day. When my group asked how many spots were left we were told there was no definite number yet. This was because, we were told, that they were still waiting to hear back from those who were offered admission.

The tour is a little less than an hour and half long.

has anyone heard anything from regis for the april 8th interview date yet?

They had the committee on campus last week, hence the delay on any decisions. Kara said that they would be sending out acceptances(etc..) by the end of this week.

i hope i hear something soon....i registered to take religion and philosophy for the summer just in case i get in....its been almost a month

I interviewed at regis on April 8th too; haven't heard anything yet :(

so i finally heard from regis and im on the alternate list. hopefully i get in

so I'm on the alternate list... we should make a group for us :oops:

Congratulations on receiving Candidate status!

For people on the waitlist, I have some more good news for you all. I will be declining my seat.

Hey did anyone on the waitlist get accepted yet? :(

they got some religious bs goin on. I dont **** around with religious schools

they got some religious bs goin on. I dont **** around with religious schools

That's a pretty vague comment. Not sure what bs you're talking about since i haven't had any problems with them nor anyone else i know

I attended Regis University for undergraduate. It is much harder for non Regis students to get into the pharmD program, but it is very possible! Dress nice!

I attended Regis University for undergraduate. It is much harder for non Regis students to get into the pharmD program, but it is very possible! Dress nice!

Well that was random...

Meh, not so sure how accurate this is.

Only a couple of the people in the P1 class this year are from Regis.

I don't buy this either. About 5 students(at most) are from Regis while the rest are from somewhere else. There aren't even that many students from CO in the program. The only guarantee Regis students get is the interview, then they're on their own