Regis University anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been invited for the May 22nd interview? I am wondering if they will still have that one... since the May 15th is for wait list only... How many wait list positions are they going to give out????
they do not have any interview on the 22nd anymore, i emailed brian to change mine to the 22nd but he said the 15th is the last day.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know how many interviewees will be attending on May 15th interview?

Does anybody know how many interviewees will be attending on May 15th interview?

I'm guessing 50, like the other ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing 50, like the other ones.

i hope it's much less than 50. it seems like only a handful of us on SDN got invited. where is everyone staying? i haven't booked a hotel yet, and i don't wanna be the only regis interviewee staying at one.

i hope it's much less than 50. it seems like only a handful of us on SDN got invited. where is everyone staying? i haven't booked a hotel yet, and i don't wanna be the only regis interviewee staying at one.

I'm staying at Comfort Inn and Suites. When I booked was $69.81/night, I'm sure about now though.

my interview was on the april 20th, and i got a letter from them last friday saying that i m on the waiting list and they will inform me by email if i get in.
does anyone know that chances of getting in from the waiting list?

my interview was on the april 20th, and i got a letter from them last friday saying that i m on the waiting list and they will inform me by email if i get in.
does anyone know that chances of getting in from the waiting list?

Probably pretty good, and they will probably be letting people in late in the game. I know a few who got in but who would withdraw their acceptances if they got in to various other schools. Don't plan on it, but you can be optimistic about it. Is it a ranked wait list?

Probably pretty good, and they will probably be letting people in late in the game. I know a few who got in but who would withdraw their acceptances if they got in to various other schools. Don't plan on it, but you can be optimistic about it. Is it a ranked wait list?

They didn't say anything about ranking, just that i m on the wait list.

They didn't say anything about ranking, just that i m on the wait list.
good luck, seva85. definitely stay positive. is regis your last shot for august enrollment? i do agree with charfdorn - it seems like many people are waiting on answers from other schools. i'm really excited about regis :) i'll be sure to ask if the waitlist is ranked or not on friday.

Last edited:
good luck, seva85. definitely stay positive. is regis your last shot for august enrollment? i do agree with charfdorn - it seems like many people are waiting on answers from other schools. i'm really excited about regis :) i'll be sure to ask if the waitlist is ranked or not on friday.

I think you're going to like the school, spamm1e. I was impressed by them.

Thank You..no Regis is not my last shot for august..i m also on the waiting list for Touro..so i have two shots i guess.. i am definitely positive abt Regis bc i really liked the school..Good luck on your interview :)

I think you're going to like the school, spamm1e. I was impressed by them.

It is an impressive, quaint, university. I think it would be lots of fun to attend Regis. They have a lot going for them.

gave up my seat for the interview!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on the waiting list too...they said that there was no order, but I thought that they may have said that because they don't want everyone calling to ask about where they are on it?! It seems like theres a lot of people on the waiting list!

I'm on the waiting list too...they said that there was no order, but I thought that they may have said that because they don't want everyone calling to ask about where they are on it?! It seems like theres a lot of people on the waiting list!

Well, there's only 50 seats. Be patient though cause you never know what will happen in the coming months!

I attended the May 15th interview and was told before that day that they already had about 30 people on the wait list. That is a lot for a class size of 50! And then they may add more to it from the May 15th interview!

30+ on waiting list. may 15th interviewees can be placed ANYWHERE on that list...so yes, it is ranked in a way.

I received a letter from them on Saturday, and I got rejected! :(

I got a letter yesterday, and was put on the wait list! We will see...

I got a letter yesterday, and was put on the wait list! We will see...

Is this your last shot at pharmacy school this cycle? Just curious.

Yeah. I wasn't even going to apply this year. But I thought maybe I'd have a chance so I only applied to Regis. We will see. If not this year, next. I will be applying to a lot of schools next year if Regis doesn't work out.

Yeah. I wasn't even going to apply this year. But I thought maybe I'd have a chance so I only applied to Regis. We will see. If not this year, next. I will be applying to a lot of schools next year if Regis doesn't work out.

Good Plan! :thumbup:

mletter - did you hear?

I got accepted a few months ago. I am most likely going to attend. I really like the program the more I find out about it. I still have other programs that I have been accepted to so I need to make a decision fast.

congrats on all your acceptances, mletter! it must be nice to have options :)

congrats on all your acceptances, mletter! it must be nice to have options :)

Hey thanks! Maybe we'll be classmates in the fall... :thumbup:

so i did some research (well, more like snooping :laugh:) and the facebook group for regis is sitting at 41 members....1 being the Admin and then Dr. Luckey. So that leaves 39 members. It's a private group that you have to be invited to join. I wonder if it's pretty accurate.

And of course, class of 2014 application cycles start up next month so I guess I'll go ahead with it. how is everyone holding up?

so i did some research (well, more like snooping :laugh:) and the facebook group for regis is sitting at 41 members....1 being the Admin and then Dr. Luckey. So that leaves 39 members. It's a private group that you have to be invited to join. I wonder if it's pretty accurate.

And of course, class of 2014 application cycles start up next month so I guess I'll go ahead with it. how is everyone holding up?

I tried to join the Regis group (I was rejected by the school) and got nothing, so yeah, I would guess the 39 members are probably 39 students. There might be some faculty in there, too, though.

I think there are the admin and the 1 faculty and the rest are students. Ya, so 39 students. I'll check again.

Ooo...maybe just 38/37? I just saw Dr. Allison & Dr. Paulsen pop up as a members too.

Last edited:
I just got a call today and I got In!! Does anyone know anything else about when they will know for sure if they can start the class? I think they said it would be the beginning of July?!

I just got a call today and I got In!! Does anyone know anything else about when they will know for sure if they can start the class? I think they said it would be the beginning of July?!

Yea! I think they should know the beginning of July. :thumbup:

I just wanted to congradulate Regis on obtaining their pre-candidate status! I am sure that Regis will make great contributions to the study of pharmacy in the years to come. :thumbup:

I will be interviewing on Monday :D
I received the invite on December 6th! I hope it goes well, it sounds pretty intense! Has anyone ever attended an interview where they have presented the writing part like the MCAT does? Do you think they will be just like any other essay that we have had to write on Interview Days?
Just curious :idea:

I just received an interview date, what kind of questions do they ask on interview? and what kind of topics would they ask to write?

I interviewed last week. We were told we were the second group of 50 to interview. They accepted 46 out of the first group. Another group was interviewing a day later. We were told we would hear in two weeks and I'm sure the third group would hear within the same time. Heard they asked 300 to interview out of 1700 applicants. Essay had 3 topic choices which change. All topics were pretty difficult. Nine interviews and again questions changed so I can't help you at all. Good Luck!

I interviewed last week. We were told we were the second group of 50 to interview. They accepted 46 out of the first group. Another group was interviewing a day later. We were told we would hear in two weeks and I'm sure the third group would hear within the same time. Heard they asked 300 to interview out of 1700 applicants. Essay had 3 topic choices which change. All topics were pretty difficult. Nine interviews and again questions changed so I can't help you at all. Good Luck!

Wow really.... they accepted 46 out of the first group of 50? That is a crazy number to accept so quickly without interviewing other canidates first. Any idea on how big the complete class will be?

Have you heard anything from Regis after your interview.

I was also in group two. I had several other interviews all recently so I'm waiting to hear.

Hello All,
I am a pharmacy student here at Regis and I just wanted to wish everyone luck! We've really enjoyed having you all here for interviews :thumbup:

Not sure if this information is correct anymore... I interviewed here on friday (3/19/2010) and we were told they had only accepted 10-15 applicants for a class size of 75... :thumbup: (also isn't this last years thread... :confused: )

Not sure if this information is correct anymore... I interviewed here on friday (3/19/2010) and we were told they had only accepted 10-15 applicants for a class size of 75... :thumbup: (also isn't this last years thread... :confused: )

Thank you for posting! I was skeptical after I read that they had already accepted 45 students or whatever. I was thinking about declining my interview but I'm glad I didn't. Instead I booked my flight for 4/08. 10-15 accepted applicants sounds more reasonable. I'm sure the admissions committee would like to evaluate all applicants before making a definite decision. Once again, thank you and good luck!!

Thank you for posting! I was skeptical after I read that they had already accepted 45 students or whatever. I was thinking about declining my interview but I'm glad I didn't. Instead I booked my flight for 4/08. 10-15 accepted applicants sounds more reasonable. I'm sure the admissions committee would like to evaluate all applicants before making a definite decision. Once again, thank you and good luck!!

I believe they said 26 not 46 for the people who interviewed on Thursday, 18th. If they said 10-15 on Friday, then that makes it even better. But I'm pretty confident that they said 26 and if they changed it to 10-15 then I would assume that they probably have accepted at least 20 students already but less than 30. So if you're scheduled for an interview, you still have a chance of being accepted. You'll enjoy it there.