Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page
3.png

Night snitches. :sleep:

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys, that was just what I needed to unwind after my shift. And now, to bed :sleep:

I went to bed early to wake up in the middle of the night and not fall back to sleep. Just took some cough syrup, should be asleep in about 30 min.

I went to bed early to wake up in the middle of the night and not fall back to sleep. Just took some cough syrup, should be asleep in about 30 min.

hopefully you are having sweet dreams - I am off to conference :)

Yo Rose...love the new page!

sorry, the pager was broke...its fixed now, but im on real time, so im always around

except for days like today, when i gotto go in for a random midday shift.

its funny how when volunteering, u have to volunteer during certain hours

just to clear the air...no special friends found outside of SDN...not yet anyway

Members don't see this ad :)
see u guys later...nice padding by the way!

pad!!! sorry ive been busy with the new puppy and all

Yeah, fetus, whats the pup look like? here is one of mine, shes the one on the left. The one on the right is my parents pup

DSC01246.png

and now, off to work I go, ....hi ho,... hi ho...

Yeah, fetus, whats the pup look like? here is one of mine, shes the one on the left. The one on the right is my parents pup

DSC01246.png

Yay! I like doggies :D

I got a dr appt for tomorrow!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!! :clap:

What's up with those hostility on the "outside of the ER" thread? :confused:

Poor Apollyon, I seem to remember a couple of incidents in which he was attacked for benign comments...

dude that thread is funny!!!!

oh, and whats with the random early interviews...im nervous enough without that nonsense!

the only poster funnier when they're angry than Apollyon is Panda Bear

That's true. Despite the entertainment value, not interested in running into jascher or the Z-ster on the interview/residency trail. They seem a bit touchy... :smuggrin:

That's true. Despite the entertainment value, not interested in running into jascher or the Z-ster on the interview/residency trail. They seem a bit touchy... :smuggrin:

my guess is they will be the ones not fitting in with everyone else (one of these is not like the other)

Well, I am going to study; prepping for residency, ya know (spent too much time reading horror stories about residents being put on probation, etc :scared:)

Ummm...why? It's your 4th year. Enjoy it. If anything read up on patients you've seen today for a little while but don't "prepare for residency." That's what residency is for. Trying to prep for residency as a medical student is similar to trying to get a jump on step 1 studying when you're a 1st year. It's a whole different ball game with a whole new level of responsibility that really can't be prepared for. You'll be fine...don't stress about probation and how you'll do as a resident. You need to match first.

Ummm...why? It's your 4th year. Enjoy it. If anything read up on patients you've seen today for a little while but don't "prepare for residency." That's what residency is for. Trying to prep for residency as a medical student is similar to trying to get a jump on step 1 studying when you're a 1st year. It's a whole different ball game with a whole new level of responsibility that really can't be prepared for. You'll be fine...don't stress about probation and how you'll do as a resident. You need to match first.

Ok, I'll go stress out about matching, then :scared:

Ok, I'll go stress out about matching, then :scared:

No...that's not what I meant. :laugh: I mean just go and enjoy yourself. As a 4th year you've earned it. Read up on your patients and try and learn something, but focus on the current goal at hand (finding your dream program and doing all you can to get the spot). The residency stuff will come with time.

I am going to be taking a hiatus for a while. My computer decided it didn't like me, so it's in the shop :(

If your comp is in the shop, how are you still posting??

Oh, and woo hoo for the Dr. visit tomorrow!! Let us know what you have...

I am going to be taking a hiatus for a while. My computer decided it didn't like me, so it's in the shop :(

Aw, man, we are gonna miss you! :( Hurry up! And feel better, too!

Do you ever sleep, Rose?

Hey, are you still there???

Status
Not open for further replies.