Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Page, or did EM2BE snipe again?

Members don't see this ad.

btw h24g, where do they get those pics from? are they the ones you took your 1st yr of med school (and on your badge) or ones you give them?

we have to submit an ERAS photo. They just used that, I guess (our school took them - note my classmate and I have the same background) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: I thought you stole it, too!

Wow, all of you must have histories of thievery, how could I pawn such photographic genius off as my own (I paid for the trip, so even if she took the pic, it is still mine...)

we have to submit an ERAS photo. They just used that, I guess (our school took them - note my classmate and I have the same background) :)

nevermind, some kook lightened my picture or something. Must not have had the camera set on "black" :smuggrin:

I also didn't know you were md/phd. No wonder you are such a geek.

hey!!!! Anyway, I thought I'd bored everyone with my rumination on doing translational research in the ER. I actually joined SDN as a means of procrastinating while writing my dissertation.

my stalking abilities must suck...why are there 2 PGY I classes?

my stalking abilities must suck...why are there 2 PGY I classes?

There is the actual PGY I class and H24G's "PGY I" class, which is actually probably something like PGY -0.25.

Either that or I'm totally wrong...either way....

hey!!!! Anyway, I thought I'd bored everyone with my rumination on doing translational research in the ER. I actually joined SDN as a means of procrastinating while writing my dissertation.

Oh ok...then dukes must be off. neener neener :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait till we're married so I can call her the wife!

It felt so weird calling Mr. Hard24Get my husband, still is weird sometimes but I like it. I like being called "the wife" :love:

What is your PhuD in?

I actually never heard anything about it, so maybe my few mos delay in coming in here was enough that the talk was over.

There is the actual PGY I class and H24G's "PGY I" class, which is actually probably something like PGY -0.25.

Either that or I'm totally wrong...either way....

nope, that seems to be the case.

Ok...time for me to go to bed...
Enjoy padding (and potentially finishing this thread)...:thumbdown:thumbdown

It felt so weird calling Mr. Hard24Get my husband, still is weird sometimes but I like it. I like being called "the wife" :love:

hahaha...I still get referred to as "a friend" instead of "girlfriend" when he talks to me while at the hospital. :laugh:

:confused: But speaking of off, Doc McNinja must have snuck away :(

ya he must have...and now dukes is for real...unless we can convince him to stay longer...without him getting in trouble.

Ok...time for me to go to bed...
Enjoy padding (and potentially finishing this thread)...:thumbdown:thumbdown

whoa, good point. Maybe she should go to bed and finish it tomorrow (the end of Match week)

ya he must have...and now dukes is for real...unless we can convince him to stay longer...without him getting in trouble.

That ship, m'lady, sailed long ago...off to bed I go...

I'm so in trouble if hubby wakes up and realizes I'm STILL not there... :smuggrin:

:shudders:

Immunology is fun and wonderful - the intricate system that discriminates self from non-self (usually), and prevents non-self from harming us! :D

That ship, m'lady, sailed long ago...off to bed I go...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you 2 crack me up...this is what I do since bf is across the country. No getting in trouble that way. He doesn't even know my screen name, so he can't figure out how much I'm actually on here and if I talk bad about him (or good and make him sound nice and not manly rough).

Immunology is fun and wonderful - the intricate system that discriminates self from non-self (usually), and prevents non-self from harming us! :D

If that's all I needed to know about immuno, I'd have it made. Unfortunately even my body has told me that won't work.

you 2 crack me up...this is what I do since bf is across the country. No getting in trouble that way. He doesn't even know my screen name, so he can't figure out how much I'm actually on here and if I talk bad about him (or good and make him sound nice and not manly rough).

:laugh:

I'm so in trouble if hubby wakes up and realizes I'm STILL not there... :smuggrin:

She is currently threatening me with her copy of the EMRA Med Student Survival Guide (I wonder if it describes how to treat blunt force trauma sustained by the book itself, that would be good irony)

jeez, I should delete the last two pages - they reveal all my secrets!!! :scared:

I love to talk Immuno....

I still haven't broken down and memorized the whole T1 cell T2 cell and their makings and inhibitors and promoters, let alone anything else. Just seemed like memorization and no learning at the time...now I'm wishing I took the time.

Doesn't mean its easy...

She is currently threatening me with her copy of the EMRA Med Student Survival Guide (I wonder if it describes how to treat blunt force trauma sustained by the book itself, that would be good irony)

Ask her.

:laugh: dude, I should go to bed, may show up on my PDA if I can't sleep (at least that I can do under the covers)

For real, good night.
If this computer isn't shut down in 30 seconds it will be projectiled (is that a word) against a wall, and that would be bad.

:laugh: dude, I should go to bed, may show up on my PDA if I can't sleep (at least that I can do under the covers)

HAHA, I think I'm no longer allowed to get a PDA now that the (future) wife read that...

Immunology is not easy and seems like alphabet soup at first, but the big picture is just like Osmosis Jones - if you haven't seen that movie, you should check it out!

Immunology is not easy and seems like alphabet soup at first, but the big picture is just like Osmosis Jones - if you haven't seen that movie, you should check it out!

I'm still at the alphabet soup part. Never seen it either.

For real, good night.
If this computer isn't shut down in 30 seconds it will be projectiled (is that a word) against a wall, and that would be bad.

:laugh: good night, I am off as well. It's kind of cute, but it seems that hubby panics when he wakes up and I'm not there. Then :scared: becomes :mad:

:laugh: good night, I am off as well. It's kind of cute, but it seems that hubby panics when he wakes up and I'm not there. Then :scared: becomes :mad:

hahaha...the mad part is the non-cute part.

Status
Not open for further replies.