Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard24Get

The black sleepymed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MATCH DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe we should finish this thread out by match day...or at least on match day.

Esp from one who has a final tomorrow and an exam on Monday, but ya...get busy fourth years...:smuggrin:

but I'm SOOOOOO busy, I have radiology from 9-2 or so most days.... +pity+

but I'm SOOOOOO busy, I have radiology from 9-2 or so most days.... +pity+

:laugh: As you can see, I'm sick of studying. And wow, you look like you are a well-rounded person when it comes to music. Is there any music you don't listen to (or don't prefer)?

Then again, I was doing well until my neighbor started doing....welll I'll just leave it at that. ugggh...finally focused and then had to get distracted...

I guess I'll see what I can do.... <sigh>

I wonder if he knows these walls aren't THAT thick....

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: As you can see, I'm sick of studying. And wow, you look like you are a well-rounded person when it comes to music. Is there any music you don't listen to (or don't prefer)?

disco techno, but then again that isn't music. :smuggrin:

I'm not talking about Crystal Waters, etc, I'm talking about this stuff:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLI5UcNu5s[/YOUTUBE]

haha...oh wow...yes, I agree with you on that one. Not my kind of music...

I love R&B, country, hip-hop, classical music, pop (of course), jazz, etc, etc, etc

I need to be mellow right now so I am really into Jack Johnson, jazz, and country right now.

I can't believe my spring break is over already...going to be a long time before I am done now.

I love R&B, country, hip-hop, classical music, pop (of course), jazz, etc, etc, etc

I need to be mellow right now so I am really into Jack Johnson, jazz, and country right now.

I like R&B, hip-hop, classical (for studying times usually), oldies (listening to right now actually)....no country for me though...very hard to believe if you knew where I grew up

eh, I better go to bed. I have to sit in the back when I am late for radiology, then I can't see...:(

I like R&B, hip-hop, classical (for studying times usually), oldies (listening to right now actually)....no country for me though...very hard to believe if you knew where I grew up

yeah, I kind of thought with your locale and political inclinations you would at least listen to Dixie Chicks or somethin', if not Reba McIntire, but.... :confused:

eh, I better go to bed. I have to sit in the back when I am late for radiology, then I can't see...:(

haha...Oh wait...I guess it is later on the east coast. I was going to give you a hard time.

yeah, I kind of thought with your locale and political inclinations you would at least listen to Dixie Chicks or somethin', if not Reba McIntire, but.... :confused:

explanation waiting in your PMs...

a pedi ortho-inspired haiku...

I heard me a click
Barlow and Ortolani's
Time for a Pavlik

EF, don't remember if I asked already....are you done this year?

It's been dead in here today. I actually stayed away from the internet (ie sdn) since 9 this morning. Close to a record for me lately.

man so much bs in the world today... i have so much stuff going on in my life it is crazy

chief stuff, residency stuff, baby stuff just crazy how busy someone can be

paddin it up...when is match day this yr? ill prob have to look it up..

paddin it up...when is match day this yr? ill prob have to look it up..

I wish I could forget! :(

UNMATCH DAY: Monday, March 17th (5 days!)

MATCH DAY: Thursday, March 20th (8 days!)

Status
Not open for further replies.