Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note (post 1000) I truly am going to bed...

Members don't see this ad.

wow, I thought it would take 2 nights to finish this one out. Nice to have new people with more stories!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not craaaaazy, just a bit nerdy...

I'll buy that one. Even though we all probably have a little nerdiness in us. Wow that sounds very similar to dirtiness.

Which reminds me I need to go shower and get to bed!

Which reminds me I need to go shower and get to bed!

i'm in bed now... good night all... i'm glad we've got more people here, we needed some more post-padders!

Now you see how many funny comments can come from my mouth when my brain shuts down.

i'm in bed now... good night all... i'm glad we've got more people here, we needed some more post-padders!

Night you! And btw, your pics were cute. I don't know what you were talking about.

Me too. Which I guess means this thread is closed and whoever wants can start the next one.

Yeah, it's Costanzo. She's our course director :) It's a great book, although when I look in Berne & Levy I see a lot more detail.

hey, I know what school you go to! :idea: One of my best friends is a 2nd year there

You guys have NO discipline!

I guess things are up to me, as usual :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.