Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally only post when I have something to say, although SDN would be much quieter if everyone followed that policy.

heyyyyy!!! just because i'm a loud person doesnt mean I don't have feelings!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, practically perfect in everyway!!

but *I* was talking to EM2B

awww...thanks. I was assuming you were talking about one of them too (knowing that I was a female).

And dr. dukes we aren't ignoring you. You have to keep commenting too.

I realized I need to steal quotes from my little sister's page that she wrote about me. Then add that to facebook, then you all can really see what a goof I can be, especially when the brain goes on vacation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. But you must revisit in the near future. aka tomorrow.

Don't worry, I'll be back...but some of us have to go to 9am lecture and get scared because I haven't started studying Physio for my exam on Tuesday...yeah, the weekend will be interesting...

Don't worry, I'll be back...but some of us have to go to 9am lecture and get scared because I haven't started studying Physio for my exam on Tuesday...yeah, the weekend will be interesting...

I'm in the same boat, but 8am lecture.

i am getting sleepy... very, very sleepy

Yeah, I'm in Phys too at 8am, but I find the book is quite a bit better than the lecture...so I don't feel bad about being up late tonight...

Here's the funny conversations that happen around my parents' house most days (when we are around to witness):

Hypothetical conversation in my brother's mind he decides to tell us:

Don't give her penicillin, she's allergic to it.- brother
Oh, so give her pertussis? - Doctor
Yeah, just because it rhymes with pegasus. - brother

(sister is allergic to pertussis shot)

Yeah, I'm in Phys too at 8am, but I find the book is quite a bit better than the lecture...so I don't feel bad about being up late tonight...

I seriously envy you...whenever I have to miss a lecture for whatever reason it takes me sooooooooooooooo much longer to learn the info with just my book and the scribe than having gone to class and then looking at the stuff...

ew, i just realized i have no more clean underwear... I need to do laundry tomorrow... MAN!

"It was quarters with dice and quarters, no booze." - Dad
"Boobs!" - what my sister thought she heard and exclaimed loudly

ew, i just realized i have no more clean underwear... I need to do laundry tomorrow... MAN!

What is one supposed to say to that that isn't in some way (or more than one way) just wrong?

I'm gonna wrap his nuts...cashews... - Me

Michelle is handing out free services - sister about me
Don't say it like that - Dad

I seriously envy you...whenever I have to miss a lecture for whatever reason it takes me sooooooooooooooo much longer to learn the info with just my book and the scribe than having gone to class and then looking at the stuff...

What book? I think people's learning styles vary quite a bit, and honestly I don't think mine is optimal for med school...but maybe that's a bit too serious for this thread.

I'm gonna wrap his nuts...cashews... - Me

Michelle is handing out free services - sister about me
Don't say it like that - Dad

Well now we know your first name...now all I need to do is figure out how many Michelle's there are at all the Med schools in the US, that shouldn't be hard at all...

"But I don't like being serviced...I mean at gas stations...well you know what I mean!" - me

What book? I think people's learning styles vary quite a bit, and honestly I don't think mine is optimal for med school...but maybe that's a bit too serious for this thread.

i thought the constanzo book (don't remember the spelling) was AWESOME for physio

We throw in serious comments every once in a while. Just may take a few hundred posts before that happens.

Boron and Boulpaep is our main phys book and we have a smaller Cardio Phys book I have with me now (levick)...neither of them are great, I end up using BRS a whole ton for the quick and dirty...

Boron and Boulpaep is our main phys book and we have a smaller Cardio Phys book I have with me now (levick)...neither of them are great, I end up using BRS a whole ton for the quick and dirty...

the brs is what I go to when I don't understand something in the prof's notes and I care to look it up in a book vs. asking someone or looking it up on the internet.

the brs is what I go to when I don't understand something in the prof's notes and I care to look it up in a book vs. asking someone or looking it up on the internet.

Costanzo also wrote the BRS book. I haven't found a BRS book yet that I haven't liked--I really find that doing questions is helpful for me. I'm almost looking forward to board prep.

Costanzo also wrote the BRS book. I haven't found a BRS book yet that I haven't liked--I really find that doing questions is helpful for me. I'm almost looking forward to board prep.

:laugh: You're joking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.