Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we were ready for a new page... the other was getting tired... If i had to see that big heart one more time... :barf:

Members don't see this ad.

we were ready for a new page... the other was getting tired... If i had to see that big heart one more time... :barf:

awww, somebody needs a bf. Let's work on getting you a Valentine's date, hon - get outta the house wearing something hot and go to the coffee shop to do you TY letters :smuggrin:

your! Recently I tell myself to type a word, and the wrong word gets typed. Like, 'you' and 'your', or 'further' and 'future' getting interchanged. I am starting to worry I have a brain tumor :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
awww, somebody needs a bf. Let's work on getting you a Valentine's date, hon - get outta the house wearing something hot and go to the coffee shop to do you TY letters :smuggrin:

when i do this i always get hit on by 70 year old men!!! for some reason the 27-30 year old men seem to skip right over me :cool:

your! Recently I tell myself to type a word, and the wrong word gets typed. Like, 'you' and 'your', or 'further' and 'future' getting interchanged. I am starting to worry I have a brain tumor :scared:

nope... you just have poor grammar... the sooner you come to grips with it, the sooner you can move on with your life! i mean look at me.

nope... you just have poor grammar... the sooner you come to grips with it, the sooner you can move on with your life! i mean look at me.

but I NEVER EVER did it before! EVER!

and future and further is not s grammatical mistake - I wanna MRI! :(

when i do this i always get hit on by 70 year old men!!! for some reason the 27-30 year old men seem to skip right over me :cool:

:laugh: maybe your idea of hot is granny clothes... :laugh:

I better scoot if I'm going to make it to lecture on time - ttyl

:laugh: maybe your idea of hot is granny clothes... :laugh:

jeans and a sweater comprise most of my winter outfits... you saw me in one of them! it's not the hippest, but not it's a little step above granny i believe.

I better scoot if I'm going to make it to lecture on time - ttyl

i think i need to venture out of my apartment to get money and food... i haven't stepped out of my building in three days! it's too fricking cold out there

Time to go study for a few hours before the next thing today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just thought I'd enhance those thoughts.

I know! That's what kills me! I noticed right away and then it drives me nuts! But in this case I believe it was a typo :). I saw it but was hoping it would serve to prove that I need an MRI...

I'm curious as to why it shows you as still being online seeing that you ought to be talking to some cutie at a cafe.....

probably because i'm a lazy a** who couldn't work up the energy to even shower today!

but you will be happy to know that I am eating right now... someone started a rumor that apparently i don't do that!

but you will be happy to know that I am eating right now... someone started a rumor that apparently i don't do that!

it appears to be more than a rumor :rolleyes:. Why are you just now eating?

it appears to be more than a rumor :rolleyes:. Why are you just now eating?

you are skinnier than i am, so i have no idea what you are yelling at me for!

"hey there delilah what's it like in new york city...."

i have that song stuck in my head, and it's just that one line that i know from that song that keeps playing over and over and over

Then again, I am on here too, so I can't say much. But I did go to class, TA, and study for 3 hours already today, so I can't say I haven't been productive.

Then again, I am on here too, so I can't say much. But I did go to class, TA, and study for 3 hours already today, so I can't say I haven't been productive.

i left the house to go to the atm machine and get food from across the street.

then i watched shows for the rest of the day...

BUT i did shower

i left the house to go to the atm machine and get food from across the street.

then i watched shows for the rest of the day...

BUT i did shower

hahaha...I love how we are willing to go far for an atm but not for food. And yes, I did see that you showered. I am very proud of you.

you are skinnier than i am, so i have no idea what you are yelling at me for!

you lie, Ms. 00 or whatever ridiculous size you are! I'd love to compete with you but I love to eat and my curves have cultural significance :smuggrin:

whoa - are we all on at the same time??? :wow:

you lie, Ms. 00 or whatever ridiculous size you are! I'd love to compete with you but I love to eat and my curves have cultural significance :smuggrin:

i am NOT a 00!!!!!! and trust me, i have curves, they were just covered very nicely by my massive black coat!

sadly though, the curves are not located on the top... more like centered on one location... slightly more inferior

EM2BE, how are you feeling these days?

absolutely!! how else does anyone else get money!!

you know, you could jeopardize your chances of getting a license in many states with that technique....

you know, you could jeopardize your chances of getting a license in many states with that technique....

and ensure i get a license in many others ;)

that reminds me of another license you don't have - so pathetic! :laugh:

that reminds me of another license you don't have - so pathetic! :laugh:

hey hey hey!!!

ok, im going out to have an actual life! going to a comedy club!

EM2BE, how are you feeling these days?

getting worse again. go back to the dr in a week for more stuff. hopefully that will reveal a treatable disease.

I had to leave when you 2 came alive. So sad. I guess that's a sign I should regress back under the shell and study.

so im going to be in illinois for 4 days or so, so if i'm not post-padding on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.