Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha yea definitely not adult literature considering its lack of higher vocabulary and severely complex sentence structure. But still, neither was the C.S. Lewis series but it was still entertaining and some adults still read it. :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I'd seen the movies but only finally started reading the book today and was just reading it cuz there was nothing to do due to lack of patients to play with at the clinic. But now I am going to finish reading them all.

I started reading Order of the Phoenix with my 9 year old before bedtime and I'm hooked. This is the first one I've read (he's read the other ones). After he falls asleep, sometimes I will read ahead to see what's going to happen.
:)

Members don't see this ad.

OMG... I am soooooooooooo (*#$&)#(%in tired of this nasal/cough death disease that my parents infected me with last time I went home.

This is not cool, yo. Not cool at all. +pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
Diagnosis: pneumonia. That was pretty swell. I got to see lots of things in HUP's ER.... drunken hobos fighting (it wasn't me), lots of gun shot wounds, a woman screeching over a pelvic exam. Friday nights in the west philly... it's the place to be. :thumbup:

There once was a gunner named Dave...

edit: I cannot possibly finish that limerick in a decent (i.e., non-dirty) manner.

Perhaps I shall focus my attentions on "Ode to the Empty Inbox".

We just need to start randomly posting nothingness for this to reach 10k posts and close. that's what they do in the MCAT random thread. LOL

:p :D

So, I'll start. I'm pretty stoked about talking the coffee cart lady into giving me a free muffin. Now, if I can only translate these powers of persuasion into my medical school interviews, I'll be golden! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
So, I'll start. I'm pretty stoked about talking the coffee cart lady into giving me a free muffin. Now, if I can only translate these powers of persuasion into my medical school interviews, I'll be golden! :smuggrin:

Hahahaha....yeah so I went to this indian dance festival the other day and we were able to get in free. It was awesome because we snuck in through the back entrance and no one even knew. Then the next day when my friends got there late they got in free because her dad was the one putting on the wrist bands.

Free things rock my world.

Free things = better things.

Indian dance festival... :thumbup: I kinda wish I was Indian. I'm too much of a curry-***** to be a whitey-mcwhiterson. :rolleyes:

Free things = better things.

Indian dance festival... :thumbup: I kinda wish I was Indian. I'm too much of a curry-***** to be a whitey-mcwhiterson. :rolleyes:

hahaha.......yeah there's often a lot of white boys at the dance festival. I often find them to be more indianized then the indian boys. Its pretty cute. They own their own set of Indian clothes and know how to move it on the dance floor better then a lot of the Indian boys. Hell they make me look bad with their better skills then my own. :p :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and curry and Indian food rocks!!! Up north the indo food is probably even better too.

There once was a loser named L
Whose aroma surely did smell.
She said, "What the fück?!
I'll cover it up,
And now not nobody can tell."

A delusional bint was she,
Believing a doctor she'd be.
Just nod and smile
As to her file
Are added rejections with glee!

"What's wrong with you?" asked the townsfolk
"Your life and your threads are a joke."
"I'm ugly as sin,
I'll never get in,
And now AMCAS has me made broke."

Dejected L went to a bar
To glare eyecandy from afar
"I'm such a lightweight,
Boys take not the bait
I'll never get laid like this YARRRGH!"

For a change L tried to go gay
Three-fo'-five dollah did she pay
Was bad with the poon
No hope for her soon
A cat lady bum she shall stay!

Tonight was surprisingly, ridiculously excellent. Even for a hump day Wednesady it was sweeet as hell. How many pithcers did i have and how kick ass did i maul my firned at 8-ball? Ummmm, very much so and very many pithcers.

So my next door neighbor passed the day after my bday in May this year ( :( yeah yeah whatevea) but I always peeeeeed in his yard by this one bush (there's a thread on drunekn pissing at the rSDN central clubhouse with me and phoenix). Well I got all emotional and **** (not really, I just had to drain the lizard) and wanted to go for a nostalgic drizzunken piss so I walked by it and ran face focking first into this HUGE spider web. Eat your heart out kirsten dunst, I'm whipping it out and pissing in MAH TERRITORY!

i know i drunkenly ruined any snetinmatal value of this post, but it was a great night indeed, intellecutally and 8-bally and dual-pitcherly and spiritually.

and wimmens never cease to flatter me. supopsedlly i'm cute......

g'night god bless.

Edit: Molly, it'd b ehilarous if you moved this to the ****ing lounge because it was "inapproapriate" for prea-allo or some poop like that. funny, this should be in mush's thread not sev's. :rolleyes:

bumping for preserved laughing at drizzunken dallenoff.

Question: Since I've been mostly sequestered in the library for the past three and this half of a fourth term, Did they really release "Snakes on a Plane" in theaters? And is there really another called "Snakes on a Train"? Maybe all this nutrition and crap has fried my brain, but *snicker* What can you do with snakes on a plane?

Question: Since I've been mostly sequestered in the library for the past three and this half of a fourth term, Did they really release "Snakes on a Plane" in theaters? And is there really another called "Snakes on a Train"? Maybe all this nutrition and crap has fried my brain, but *snicker* What can you do with snakes on a plane?

They did - it was actually hilarious to see in theaters cuz the audience got so into it. I mean when the cut in scene of Jackson saying "I'm sick of these muther****ing snakes on this muther****ing plane" (care of the internet) shows the crowd just goes wild! Quite fun.

Wow, this thread is really random. Someone entertain me.

Maybe all this nutrition and crap has fried my brain, but *snicker* What can you do with snakes on a plane?

Um, hello, they can bite your boob off when you're hooking up with your boyfriend in the airplane bathroom.
Jeez.

Um, hello, they can bite your boob off when you're hooking up with your boyfriend in the airplane bathroom.
Jeez.

I don't wanna use airplane bathrooms anymore :(

Plane bathrooms are plain gross.

Ewwwwwww. :barf:

In general, I hate public bathrooms. At the same time, however, I always take a photo of particularly good (or bad) showings... I don't know why, but maybe one day I'll make a book out of them.

In general, I hate public bathrooms. At the same time, however, I always take a photo of particularly good (or bad) showings... I don't know why, but maybe one day I'll make a book out of them.

Ha.. I hope you're serious.

Unrelatedly, I'm entirely hooked on "Day of the Baphomets" by The Mars Volta. Goodness gracious.

Crap. So much to get done.

I actually am serious. I have a whole array of nasty potty pics on my HD. So weird.

You should totally list this as a hobby on all your secondaries-maybe they'll think its a good exercise in public health awareness!

You should totally list this as a hobby on all your secondaries-maybe they'll think its a good exercise in public health awareness!

Nah, I'd wait for a publication before listing it. A Poop On Your Coffee Table coffee table book would be phenomenal.

Jeez.
No, I didn't mean like what can the snake and you do together, I meant like, there are only so many things you can do-it's not like you can run that far-there's not really anywhere to hide.

At least with like a train you could like get all the snakes on one car and then disconnect it or something. But with the plane you're like totally alone.

But how the heck do you fit you, your boobs, your BF and a snake in an airplane bathroom? I'm skinny and I can't even hardly turn around in there...

so what happened with this thread??? It seems to have disappeared off the face of earth.

Plane bathrooms are plain gross.

Ewwwwwww. :barf:

I've always wanted to use a plane bathroom, but simply haven't had to go in all the times I've flown. However, I'll be flying to China from the midwestern US in January, so hopefully I can muster up some excrement during that flight.

I've always wanted to use a plane bathroom, but simply haven't had to go in all the times I've flown. However, I'll be flying to China from the midwestern US in January, so hopefully I can muster up some excrement during that flight.
Just be sure to leave a mess so you can get published.

gujuDoc said:
so what happened with this thread??? It seems to have disappeared off the face of earth.
Rightfully so. Wanna help me kill it? :smuggrin:

In random news, I'm thinking about picking up a B.A. in Cognitive Science. The dept. is just now forming here. Am I crazy? I really like all this stuff, but it might be another year and $45k of my life. Double major, triple minor at this school + 2.5 year bio intra-bacc at another school? I'm sofa king nuts, man.

Dall, just friggin graduate from school. I'm half joking and sorta half serious -- you cannot major in everything you love/like. Some crap just needs to become an avocation. That sounds horrible, but undergrad is pretty useless (IMNSHO), and you'd really just be throwing another year and a crapload of money away on something which 1.) you're not going into (unless I missed some update in the most recent Dallenoff Quarterly) and 2.) if you do wanna go into cog sci or something related, you can always focus on that throughout med school/residency.

Bump with a pic of the Jack-O-Lantern I carved for Halloween:

2zc8.jpg
stealyourfacexi8.jpg

EDIT: added reference pic

Dall, just friggin graduate from school. I'm half joking and sorta half serious -- you cannot major in everything you love/like. Some crap just needs to become an avocation. That sounds horrible, but undergrad is pretty useless (IMNSHO), and you'd really just be throwing another year and a crapload of money away on something which 1.) you're not going into (unless I missed some update in the most recent Dallenoff Quarterly) and 2.) if you do wanna go into cog sci or something related, you can always focus on that throughout med school/residency.
Ditto. I think he's worse than me :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.