Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arsenic

posting from the future
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how's your studying going guys? are you freaking out? burned out?

this will be our stress relief thread....or our group anxiety thread, whatever..... :laugh:

I'll start.... has anyone seen Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Man guys, I go to read a PS and there's a new page!

Want to hear something cool? There is absolutely no way I can make anything but an A in my Bio II class. Who isn't going to study for the final?

<--------- that's who!

Members don't see this ad :)
ok ...

User Name Posts
Arsenic 2054
Nikki2002 1646
mshheaddoc 902
gujuDoc 701
bananaface 607
QofQuimica 600
beary 481
JustR 464
TypeA 404
megboo 391
tank you 334
Anastasis 329
lilithny 282
DieselPetrolGrl 208
Crazy Canuck 72
MoosePilot 66
oxeye 64
MollyMalone 50
Teerawit 47
EvoDevo 28
SearsTower 21
scentimint 16
DrVanNostran 14
premed machine2 13
Cozmosis 10

Poor banana had a good run. She's never around much anymore. I blame her new man. !! :mad:

mshheaddoc said:
Do mods still have that damn 20 sec rule? :mad: I can multitask just fine! I'm a woman. 20 secs is ALOT to me!

:laugh: I just realized that was a rule yesterday. I'd apparently never posted that fast before.

Help! My addiction is accelerating!

P.S. - Wow, I had 50 posts in this thread? I had no idea! How do you find that out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic said:
pre-allo scares me, when they made me an sMod I tried to move some of those crazy threads out of there to the lounge and people started saying i was censoring them. :confused: good luck molly. :laugh:

Thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to need it. I always have liked a challenge, though. :cool:

Anastasis said:
Man guys, I go to read a PS and there's a new page!

Want to hear something cool? There is absolutely no way I can make anything but an A in my Bio II class. Who isn't going to study for the final?

<--------- that's who!

:laugh: I love how that arrow ended up pointing at Vin Diesel (did I spell that right?). I didn't ever expect that he would be studying for your final Anastasis. ;)

That's awesome that you will definitely get an A in the class. The last semester I was in classes (a year ago - wow!) I calculated that I could get a 6% on my genetics final and still have an A in the class. That was awesome. I didn't study at all. :smuggrin:

oxeye said:
:laugh: I love how that arrow ended up pointing at Vin Diesel (did I spell that right?). I didn't ever expect that he would be studying for your final Anastasis. ;)

That's awesome that you will definitely get an A in the class. The last semester I was in classes (a year ago - wow!) I calculated that I could get a 6% on my genetics final and still have an A in the class. That was awesome. I didn't study at all. :smuggrin:
I unfortunately need to study for my genetics and o-chem finals. :( so sad. I was so looking forward to totally slacking off. I should actually be studying right now, but someone got me started on a revising kick and now I'm messing with my PS :smuggrin:

No worries!! As much as I complain about writing mine, I really enjoy revising, it's relaxing in a way.

Has anyone else noticed there are too many SNs that could be referred to as A in here? There's A-man, TypeA and me! (I just thought of that because Mushy called me A)