Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arsenic

posting from the future
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how's your studying going guys? are you freaking out? burned out?

this will be our stress relief thread....or our group anxiety thread, whatever..... :laugh:

I'll start.... has anyone seen Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
he's making some weird lasagna thing that he said if he told me what it was I'd say ew. And since he has no italian cooking abilities, it scares me. Esp bc we have no type of italian cheeses except Kraft parmasean (which isn't good cheese) and a romano cheese. :scared: I'm just HUNGRY

Arsenic said:
no, one of the mods closes it. we started doing that about a year ago in the lounge because the mega threads mess with the database. i think we will be the ONLY 10,000 post thread to be closed OUTSIDE of the lounge and everyone.

:horns:

we even beat the original path forum version of this thread and it started like a year before us. :smuggrin:
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
mshheaddoc said:
he's making some weird lasagna thing that he said if he told me what it was I'd say ew. And since he has no italian cooking abilities, it scares me. Esp bc we have no type of italian cheeses except Kraft parmasean (which isn't good cheese) and a romano cheese. :scared: I'm just HUNGRY
mushy must feed, mushy must study, mushy must post. :laugh:

Dammit, A-man, I wanted to get to move the cute girls thread as my first official mod act. :smuggrin:

Oh, well. I'm sure someone will create another stupid thread in 5...4...3...2...1... probably about now. :laugh:

MollyMalone said:
Dammit, A-man, I wanted to get to move the cute girls thread as my first official mod act. :smuggrin:

Oh, well. I'm sure someone will create another stupid thread in 5...4...3...2...1... probably about now. :laugh:
sorry molly but seriously, theres more than enough in there for you to move. :laugh:

ok...... we've passed 10,000 posts! :D :(

this thread was awesome and REALLY lived up to its name. when i started it last july i thought it would be open until i finished med school in 2008. we're all such a bunch of slackers. :laugh:

here comes part 2..................

closing