Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 9

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread, part 9!! This is just a fun thread for random conversations and is frequented by some pretty awesome folks! :D Everyone is welcome!

lol%20keyboard.jpg

Final tally from part 8:
beary 1,307
Nikki2002 1,060
Anastasis 962
jlw9698 879
WilliamsF1 584
Arsenic 584
megboo 467
mshheaddoc 458
lilithny 379
Dr Durden 376
TypeA 357
oxeye 346
Mr. Tee 338
scentimint 322
UMP 296
BrettBatchelor 228
R.P. McMurphy 208
Crazy Canuck 177
supernova33418 168
gujuDoc 114
Hernandez 83
MollyMalone 81
QofQuimica 62
RAD11 53
Pemberley 24
Celina 13
Penny2004 12
gradu8in2003 12
R.P.McMurphy 8
EvoDevo 8
baylormed 6
rcd 4
Bismuth 4
BeatrixKiddo 3
Cozmosis 3
DRKUBA 3
corbis11 2
DrKnowItAll 2
Four 2
da_donut 1
physiclas87 1
smuwillobrien 1
polarbingbear 1
simpleman 1
sweetstuff25 1
supafield 1
icey 1
Darlaa 1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no! :scared: I hope everything goes well and you stay safe.

-1 for Michigan though :smuggrin:

so you probably don't want to know that it's been raining here all day, and that when the temps drop overnight, it's all expected to freeze over, right?

OK. I won't mention that.

Excellent. :thumbup:

We Randudes have to stick together against these snarky Randommes.
+1 Durden for appropriate use of the word "snarky"

Then they don't get snarky, they just get flirty. :rolleyes:

Excellent pwnage of jlw on facebook btw. :thumbup:

-1 Durden

I have my reasons. Tee knows them. I'd tell you, too, if you weren't so busy being snarkalicious with me.

+1 Durden for appropriate use of the word "snarky"

-1 Durden

I have my reasons. Tee knows them. I'd tell you, too, if you weren't so busy being snarkalicious with me.

+1 for use of snarkalicious.

-1 for scaring away Tee from the Lou

so you probably don't want to know that it's been raining here all day, and that when the temps drop overnight, it's all expected to freeze over, right?

I hear that someplace someplace someplace doesn't have to worry about that kind of weather :love:

:p

too bad you didn't apply there, then. :D

No, that's someplace someplace, not someplace someplace someplace.

Although someplace someplace doesn't have to worry about those issues either.

It freezes in Georgia, too.

we're even, then.

btw, I saw your AIM. Do you have an intended victim? A plan? Access to the means of following through with the plan, and access to the victim?

I'm watching you.

No real plan, just an excellent shot and/or view of Greek row from my "penthouse" suite on campus.

Now we have an Ice Storm Warning. :scared: :scared:
welcome to the world I will be returning today :( Be careful beary!

Oh and most likely this thread will be closed soon, change in policies. Just to let ya'll know. Threads can't go over 1000 posts most likely so Nik gets her wish :smuggrin: I'm sure A will handle the details.

Oh and most likely this thread will be closed soon, change in policies. Just to let ya'll know. Threads can't go over 1000 posts most likely so Nik gets her wish :smuggrin: I'm sure A will handle the details.
whoa, closing after 1000 posts instead of 10,000? that's a huge change!

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Trying to keep people like us from abusing the system?? :laugh:

whoa, closing after 1000 posts instead of 10,000? that's a huge change!

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Trying to keep people like us from abusing the system?? :laugh:

yeah guys, we just found out. the admins think some of the big threads like the random threads are slowing down the board. other boards have had success with a 1,000 post cap so SDN is going to adopt that to try to make things a little smoother. i guess nikki will start part 10 then.

i'll PM nik to ask her to start part 10 next time she gets on, when she does one of the mcat mods/advisors can close part 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.