Program-Specific Info / Q's Radford MOT 2023 Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otfox22

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone else is applying to Radford for admission in Fall 2023 for the masters of occupational therapy. I just finished my application on OTCAS and I am super excited! Radford is my top choice and I wanted to create a thread on here where we can talk about stats, interviews, and admission decisions. Let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied as well! I got a couple emails, the most recent one just said they have my verified application & supplemental one as well. it said they are reviewing now so I think they should be sending out interview invites within the next couple of weeks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting! Radford is the only school I haven't heard back from yet

Me too! I signed up for a time but haven't gotten a confirmation email. Did you get a confirmation email?
Congrats on the interview!! I haven’t got a confirmation email yet either. Have you interviewed at any other schools this cycle?

I’m going to put down the deposit to hold my spot, but I’m waiting to hear from one more school before making my final decision! I really liked the faculty though. Did you guys specify which campus you want to go to?

I’m going to put down the deposit to hold my spot, but I’m waiting to hear from one more school before making my final decision! I really liked the faculty though. Did you guys specify which campus you want to go to?
I put Radford Main as my preference since I live in Blacksburg. How about you?

Has anyone been offered a graduate assistantship for the department yet?

I put Radford Main as my preference since I live in Blacksburg. How about you?
Blacksburg looks so pretty from the photos I’ve seen! I’ve been checking out apartments there in case I get assigned to the Radford location. Have they confirmed your campus choice yet? I accepted my seat but I haven’t heard anything about my assignment