General Admissions & OTCAS Kean MSOT 2022-2023 Admission statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emr8696

Reaction score
Hi!
I am currently starting applying for MSOT programs on the east coast. My top school is Kean right now because of price, location and program. I am looking for information about my application statistics and for advice to better my application
STATS:
Cumulative GPA: 3.43
Prerequisite GPA: 3.30 (still need developmental and intro to ot)
Observation Hours: 50 across 3 settings
Work/Volunteer Experience: Supervised Practicum/internship with service dog non profit organization, worked in research lab for professor (2 semesters)
Letters of Rec: 4 (2 psych professors, 1 OT, 1 from internship)
GRE: not taking (schools don't require)

APPLYING: Kean, ECU, Salem State University, Worcester State, Oklahoma, Delaware State, Missouri State, Chicago State, Governor State, Alabama State, Towson, Milligan, Cox, Stony Brook, Lenior-Rhyme
Interviews:
Acceptances:
Waitlists:
Rejections: )

I am really looking to gain a better idea of admitted students statistics along with any advice to get into school on east coast or Kean specifically. I am also looking to find a school that is affordable so if anyone has any idea of schools that waive out of state fees that would be great or offer low tuition

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: