rad.salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hans19, I think ApacheIndian was talking about having the potential of and drive as far as making as much money as those we consider extremely wealthy ie- Gates, trump etc..... I think he was refering to himself as a visionary with much potential of reaching the creme de la cream and the rest of us being in our "comfort zone" or laid back routine could never reach his or their heights.
My dear friend who is a radiologist and I don't talk about shop when we see each other. But you are right, mammography is the most sued area in radiology. However, make no mistake; many brain tumors get misdiagnosed as strokes and vice versa because of the massive hemorrhaging that can beinvolved in differentiating one from another in obscure cases.
PS- try to calm yourself down a bit with your rebuttals. you get nasty and defensive quite easily. Is it because you are a DO and not an MD?

optometrist talkin' about massive hemorrhaging! Haha, seriously WTF do you know? You talk a lot of sh@t and I'm sure you're FOS too. Let's get things straight you don't know anything about medicine so stop bringing up issues about medicine buddy.

Members don't see this ad.

hans19, I think ApacheIndian was talking about having the potential of and drive as far as making as much money as those we consider extremely wealthy ie- Gates, trump etc..... I think he was refering to himself as a visionary with much potential of reaching the creme de la cream and the rest of us being in our "comfort zone" or laid back routine could never reach his or their heights.
My dear friend who is a radiologist and I don't talk about shop when we see each other. But you are right, mammography is the most sued area in radiology. However, make no mistake; many brain tumors get misdiagnosed as strokes and vice versa because of the massive hemorrhaging that can beinvolved in differentiating one from another in obscure cases.
PS- try to calm yourself down a bit with your rebuttals. you get nasty and defensive quite easily. Is it because you are a DO and not an MD?

I actually love being a DO.... Easily could have gone MD, chose the school that felt right...

I grow weary of this, It's like attempting to educate a brick wall. I guess I'm all wrong and your radiologist friend is completely correct. Missing a subtle brain tumor in the presence of a massive hemorrhagic stroke (which even an optometrist should realize is mostly fatal) is a huge litigious area, much more damaging than calling a breast CA normal. You should go to medical school: you would make an excellent ED doc

KeratinPearls, I am sorry you could not be cut out to become a radiologist for whatever reason only you know so well. Most likely, I assume, you didn't match into any pathology programs for 2008. I realize this is a big disappointment to you and are sincerely sorry even though I have no clue who you are other than a name behind these forum. Concentrate on being the best internist you can become by providing your patients with excellent and compassionate care. You will be fine and you will save lives. I am sorry again for your bitterness. You can vent your frustrations out at me. Be well!

Jon- you are truly a *****. Your BS about DO feeling right yeah I buy it. Then why don't you practice primary care as a DO along with the theory and principles of being a DO encompass? I am truly scared of our clinical incompetence -seriously speaking. Missing a subtle brain tumor in the presence of a hemm. stroke with fatal outcome is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW ESPECIALLY ifyou are dealing with grade 4 tumors. I guess you might have missed or failed your neuro section part of your curriculum and pathology. You are a complete *******!
You will be sued numerous times as a DO radiologist.

Members don't see this ad :)
KeratinPearls, I am sorry you could not be cut out to become a radiologist for whatever reason only you know so well.

Jon- you are truly a *****. You are a complete *******!

You're never going to be a radiologist anyways. Go hang out in the optometry forum.

People are free to post on which ever forum they wish as long as they do not violate the T.O.S. We may not all agree on things but everyone is free to express their opinions. Please, lets try to be bit more civil. That goes for everyone, including myself.

People who violate the T.O.S. may be banned.

KeratinPearls, I am sorry you could not be cut out to become a radiologist for whatever reason only you know so well. Most likely, I assume, you didn't match into any pathology programs for 2008. I realize this is a big disappointment to you and are sincerely sorry even though I have no clue who you are other than a name behind these forum. Concentrate on being the best internist you can become by providing your patients with excellent and compassionate care. You will be fine and you will save lives. I am sorry again for your bitterness. You can vent your frustrations out at me. Be well!

Jon- you are truly a *****. Your BS about DO feeling right yeah I buy it. Then why don't you practice primary care as a DO along with the theory and principles of being a DO encompass? I am truly scared of our clinical incompetence -seriously speaking. Missing a subtle brain tumor in the presence of a hemm. stroke with fatal outcome is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW ESPECIALLY ifyou are dealing with grade 4 tumors. I guess you might have missed or failed your neuro section part of your curriculum and pathology. You are a complete *******!

Are you for real? You're an optometrist who obviously can't speak English properly - certainly can't write it properly - and are talking **** to physicians you wish you were. Please go away and leave us to our lives, despite any discontent you have with your own. Sounding like an idiot on an internet forum is no less pathetic even when it's anonymous. Your arguments would be comedic if they weren't so frustratingly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.