¿QQue Hora Es? - Epic Telenovela WW Game Sign Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessButterCup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
BIENVENIDOS,
and WELCOME to

Coopah, Guisantes, Karabiner, SARdog, and PBC's
production of

TELENOVELA WW

Where the drama is real and truth doesn't matter!

Sign up, you know the drill. We've written this script for 20 performers, but more may be accommodated IF your mod gods are feeling kind. Game to start Wednesday. You might fall in love, discover lost treasure, or find a knife in your back . . . your adventure awaits.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
17. vmh

Awwww síííííííí

Telenovela-GIFs.gif

Reactions: 3 users
¡Vaya! Why does this have to be next. :( I wasn't going to play the next WW game because of all the exams I have coming up, but can I live with myself if I miss this one?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
¡Vaya! Why does this have to be next. :( I wasn't going to play the next WW game because of all the exams I have coming up, but can I live with myself if I miss this one?

giphy.gif
The answer is no, and you will thus do worse on your exams.

Someone sign me up at 11

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The answer is no, and you will thus do worse on your exams.

Someone sign me up at 11

good grief, already getting other people to do your dirty work for you?

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
9. kcough
10. pippy
11. STL
17. vmh

whoops ninja'd by kara, all fixed

good grief, already getting other people to do your dirty work for you?

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
10. pippy
11. STL
14. 3m
17. vmh

lol struggle trying to do this from my damn phone

I literally must have posted at the same time

Whoever is on comp, fertain people got deleted from all of the recent ones, so if you have a second to fix so no one gets left out...

Can someone fix ny and add me somewhere...my wifi is being annoying as hell

Never seen a telenovela in my life until I just youtubed some clips. This will be interesting :p

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
7. 3M
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
14. nyanko
15. snowy
17. vmh

@Karabiner13 I do not speak Spanish and I have not seen the "Telenovela" show - and that means I would be totally confused (and not helpful to anyone) in this Telenovela WW game. So, I'd better wait for a future WW game that I have a chance of understanding. :)
No Spanish required and it's not a show, more a type of show lol. You should play :)

-_____- someone stole my lucky number
....can i get a mentor? or shall i just wing it like everything else in life :p

PS 100% of my telenovela knowledge is from Jane the Virgin

1. genny
2. trilt
3. nohika
5.weimmama
7. 3M
9. kcoughli
10. pippy
11. STL
14. nyanko
15. snowy
17. vmh

Reactions: 2 users
@Karabiner13 I do not speak Spanish and I have not seen the "Telenovela" show - and that means I would be totally confused (and not helpful to anyone) in this Telenovela WW game. So, I'd better wait for a future WW game that I have a chance of understanding. :)
Just go get on Netflix and get hopelessly addicted/watch every single episode of Jane the Virgin before wednesday and you'll pretty much understand haha

Basics: Everybody is dramatic in Spanish but no Spanish is required to know what's going on. Also every soap opera cliché applies, except in Spanish.

Oh please play, Dr. S! Your reads are so awesome, the village could use you :)

I don't speak Spanish, and I don't watch telenovelas. Not valid excuses for not playing. :p

Many good points have been made as to why you should play so no more excuses :)

Aw shucks ... you gals and guys are super-duper awesome! :love:

Ummm ... I've never seen a soap opera. I do NOT even know what happens in a soap opera; and do NOT know anything about soap opera cliches either.

So, I'd better stay sane (at least right now) and wait for a different WW game.

Estoy tentada a jugar... pero voy a mirar el juego en el "Spectator Chat." ¡Estoy lista para el drama :eek:, el romance :love: y la traición :punch:!

for anyone with a lot of Spanish knowledge, I know this isn't perfect but just let me be happy trying lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw shucks ... you gals and guys are super-duper awesome! :love:

Ummm ... I've never seen a soap opera. I do NOT even know what happens in a soap opera; and do NOT know anything about soap opera cliches either.

So, I'd better stay sane (at least right now) and wait for a different WW game.

When in doubt, someone is pregnant, someone is sleeping with someone else, and don't look in the closets (extra if it's a hospital).

If you haven't seen a telenovela I highly suggest watching an episode. You won't regret it :laugh:

When in doubt, someone is pregnant, someone is sleeping with someone else, and don't look in the closets (extra if it's a hospital).
Sounds scandalous, sexy, seductive and sinful. No wonder so many of you are adding your names to this WW list! ;)