Public Apology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the fact that you are pro-life and are morally against abortion, this would be your first abortion. Making a zombie out of the mother is up to you to not kill her.

Hmm... Hippocratic Oath for me.

I do the abortion since there's the chance the fetus is going to come back to life anyways... so it's only half murder. And now I don't get into ACOM :(

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming the fact that you are pro-life and are morally against abortion, this would be your first abortion if you choose to do it. Making a zombie out of the mother is up to you to not kill her. The fetus is not far enough along development to become a zombie if aborted. If you don't abort, the mother will die and become a zombie eventually.

And if you do abort, mom lives? Obviously abortion is the only option if the guarantee is no abortion = 2 deaths vs abortion = 1 death.

But because I am far from ever being in a situation like this lol, I stand by the decision to not perform abortions. The only time I feel I would do it is if continuing the pregnancy would kill both baby and mom.

And if you do abort, mom lives? Obviously abortion is the only option if the guarantee is no abortion = 2 deaths vs abortion = 1 death.

But because I am far from ever being in a situation like this lol, I stand by the decision to not perform abortions. The only time I feel I would do it is if continuing the pregnancy would kill both baby and mom.

I'd say 50/50 chance the mom lives since this is your first time aborting, medical supplies are limited, and you probably don't even have a sterile environment to work in which means possible complications and fatality post-procedure.

This went on a little longer than I had hoped for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree 100%. The reality tv era is on full display here. Along with some entertaining discourse about this and that. Who knew chew baca styled his hair?

I dunno. You go out in public and make an ass out of yourself, I don't think it crass of others to talk about it. It's like dudes who have affairs and then when they get snagged they "appreciate the public's respect for my and my family's privacy." Sure they do, they're embarrassed as hell. Maybe this thread encourages some future, hypothetical SDN brigand to temper his rhetoric a bit. The man who's responsible for all this could then be lauded as a hero. A modern day Jean Valjean.

I'd say 50/50 chance the mom lives since this is your first time aborting, medical supplies are limited, and you probably don't even have a sterile environment to work in which means possible complications and fatality post-procedure.

This went on a little longer than I had hoped for.

I feel like I'm reading a 'choose your own adventure!' books :laugh:

I dunno. You go out in public and make an ass out of yourself, I don't think it crass of others to talk about it. It's like dudes who have affairs and then when they get snagged they "appreciate the public's respect for my and my family's privacy." Sure they do, they're embarrassed as hell. Maybe this thread encourages some future, hypothetical SDN brigand to temper his rhetoric a bit. The man who's responsible for all this could then be lauded as a hero. A modern day Jean Valjean.

I don't know what it is, but whenever I read your posts I always feel like you are not a fun person to be around. :(

Can you add some witty humor or a smilie face? Would make me feel better.

Why you hucking rocks? I'm an atheist but I still think the New Testament had some good directives on that subject.

I don't know what it is, but whenever I read your posts I always feel like you are not a fun person to be around. :(

Can you add some witty humor or a smilie face? Would make me feel better.

I have bad breath and I like to itch my sack before shaking hands

In an ideal world, however the end result the child will likely end up living a life of suffering and lovelessness. Until we can ensure a loving home for every child unwanted by parents, only then should abortion be legal. This to further state that many women will feel extreme suffering due to the fact they realize their child is somewhere in the world unloved.

In an ideal world, however the end result the child will likely end up living a life of suffering and lovelessness. Until we can ensure a loving home for every child unwanted by parents, only then should abortion be legal. This to further state that many women will feel extreme suffering due to the fact they realize their child is somewhere in the world unloved.

Very kind of you to make that decision for them.

Who every said they'd be unloved? I have family members who placed their child for adoption. I have friends who have adopted kids from teens that just couldn't provide the child a good life and they care for them just as any parent cares for their child.

Who every said they'd be unloved? I have family members who placed their child for adoption. I have friends who have adopted kids from teens that just couldn't provide the child a good life and they care for them just as any parent cares for their child.

Can we get back on topic about the off-topic topic of zombie abortions?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Do you know anyone personally who was given up for adoption? ask them if they wish they had been aborted instead :idea:

Seriously.... this is one of the single most demented points I have ever heard and people just love making it. Do not act like abortion favors the child. that is an absolute farce. Make your economical points, your rights of the mother points, or whatever else strikes your fancy, but just plain do not make the argument that children without loving homes are better of having never lived. It either insults my intelligence or draws yours into question :thumbdown:

Closed. Not related to medicine or original topic.
DERAILED.png

Status
Not open for further replies.