private practice, matching issues, midlevels, and more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
some people can't even complete residency. i was in residency and i got licensed, and i am finding out you can do great things without having to go back and finish residency. finishing residency is for the birds. (i love birds though btw lol).

u can learn to do fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided pain procedures and make hundreds of thousands to a million per year. however the equipment and rent is something u have to be able to afford. im trying to see if i can get into that.

God is guiding me in a better direction i think. (unless im speaking too soon). who needs to be board certified / board eligible and cry about it all day long when u can make more money and have more freedom without it.

Members don't see this ad.

some people can't even complete residency. i was in residency and i got licensed, and i am finding out you can do great things without having to go back and finish residency. finishing residency is for the birds. (i love birds though btw lol).

u can learn to do fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided pain procedures and make hundreds of thousands to a million per year. however the equipment and rent is something u have to be able to afford. im trying to see if i can get into that.

God is guiding me in a better direction i think. (unless im speaking too soon). who needs to be board certified / board eligible and cry about it all day long when u can make more money and have more freedom without it.

How silly of all those people wasting years of their lives in residency.....first the Noctors who never went to med school and now Doctors like Docu who never did residency.
Only in America!