Pritzker Second Review Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

periodic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI:

For those of you who were put on hold pending a second review by Feb. 15th at Pritzker, you may be able to find out whether you'll be offered an interview or not by contacting Audrey Sparks, the person whose email they listed in the hold notification email.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you call her? I've been put on hold there since September, but haven't really done much to update my status from that point. Maybe I should toss her an email.

tf

Emailed saying I was going to Chicago in mid-February and asked if there was a chance of finding out about an interview soon, so I could hold off on booking tickets. Got a reply with the form rejection.

Seems like they were waiting to release some decisions as a batch (probably more to be made before they want to do so), and she notified me of mine immediately to help me out.

Crap, sorry to hear that. I've got a feeling I'll be getting a fat rejection in a short while as well. I'll be throwing that email idea out the window so I can hold off on the rejection for a while.

tf