prepparation for nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi ashswati

Just looked at the website you mentioned. All sorts of staff is very cheap. I am wondering whether it is true or just some cut and paste from internet. For example:KPlan notes and supp is $5, decks 2004 part I for $10. Did you ever buy something from them? Thanks adv.

Members don't see this ad.

hello friends,
I also paln to take part 1 in december.
What do u all sugeest that hoe one should studyDADH.r u guys following any particular book or decks and question papers r enough?
thanks

wei said:
Hi ashswati

Just looked at the website you mentioned. All sorts of staff is very cheap. I am wondering whether it is true or just some cut and paste from internet. For example:KPlan notes and supp is $5, decks 2004 part I for $10. Did you ever buy something from them? Thanks adv.

hi wei
i have purchased dental decs 2004 from that site just 2 days ago
i will let u know after i get it kk
but untill i receive my decs dont puchase anything from that site.
so that u will be safe from ur side.
i have puchased material from that site for the first time so i am also wondering that it is a worth purchase or not?
so dont worry i will let u know in couple of days
by the way how is ur preparation going and where do u live in??
reply me back
bye
ashish

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone.....I m a dentist from India n plan to give part I in december sometime. I m planning to take the cbt....but kinda confused..as I dont know how to prepare for it.....I mean does nyone know if there r practice Cbt jsut to know how to time the test n get a hang of it?? :confused:
I have started studying since last month...I m doing kaplan notes, DD( 2001)n old papers( till 98). Also referring to some textbooks. Is this enough?? Do the latest decks differ from 2001??
I m studying all by myself n there is noone I know who is giving NDB..........so u guys r my only source if info!!!
YOu guys r doing a gr8 job n sharing so much info with everyone. All the best to all :thumbup:

SST said:
Hi everyone.....I m a dentist from India n plan to give part I in december sometime. I m planning to take the cbt....but kinda confused..as I dont know how to prepare for it.....I mean does nyone know if there r practice Cbt jsut to know how to time the test n get a hang of it?? :confused:
I have started studying since last month...I m doing kaplan notes, DD( 2001)n old papers( till 98). Also referring to some textbooks. Is this enough?? Do the latest decks differ from 2001??
I m studying all by myself n there is noone I know who is giving NDB..........so u guys r my only source if info!!!
YOu guys r doing a gr8 job n sharing so much info with everyone. All the best to all :thumbup:

hi sst
i am also preparing for part 1 CBT and i am also studying by my self alone so
if u want to study with me online than come on to aol messenger i am online all the time there my user id is ashswati.
i got the same material as u have and i am also not sure it is enough or not.
but i want to finish first reding from all the material that we have
some of my friends also gave part 1 recently and they have read from this source only so i will tell u how much they get from this reading.
dental decs of 2001 is good but now decs of 2004 is available and it is always nice to have latest material right?
u can purchased it from www.freewebs/nbde.com in very cheap rate.
i have purchased it 2 days ago but i didn't receive it yet so i will tell u about that later.
at present i am studying all the subject together because i get bored from studying one subject at a time.
if u have any question than also ask me may be i can help u out.
kk take care and best of luck for u r preparation :thumbup:
bye

Hi Ashswati,
Thanx for the quick response...the website...well it looks cool with all the books so cheap....but is it genuine..I mean did u receive the stuff u ordered on time n is it worth it.....in good condition et al. Let me know as I difinitely need to purchase the part I questions. Also as I asked u in my previous mail, r u preparing anything extra for the cbt....like r there any computer based exam prep tests available anywhere....let me know.
Also let me know how r ur studies going? have u started with the test papers or r u doing the notes????
Take care.

SST said:
Hi Ashswati,
Thanx for the quick response...the website...well it looks cool with all the books so cheap....but is it genuine..I mean did u receive the stuff u ordered on time n is it worth it.....in good condition et al. Let me know as I difinitely need to purchase the part I questions. Also as I asked u in my previous mail, r u preparing anything extra for the cbt....like r there any computer based exam prep tests available anywhere....let me know.
Also let me know how r ur studies going? have u started with the test papers or r u doing the notes????
Take care.

hi sst
as i told u in my previous reply that i have purchased part 1 detal decs of 2004 from that site but i didnt received it yet.. i will definitely let u know in few days that how it works out. I have taken the risk because it only matter of 10 dollars. I wish i can get it as soon as possible but still i am not sure about it so dont purchase anything about that site untill i received my stuff kk.
for computer basaed preparation exams i am just reading from kaplan review notes at present. I dont think that any cbt exams test avalible anywhere but i will let u know about experience of my friends who has already taken cbt in july. I am studying Micto-patho at present. and i am also going through asda papers and i will let u know about my difficulty. I am reading whole day and in the night i solve that papers so that i dont get bored of reading all the time. Along with that i am also reading dental decs of 1998 that i have of micro-patho. so i am trying to complete one subject in maximum of 10 days lets see how it goes.. Give me ur experience of reading and about u r method of preparation. U can also contact me at my home no. after 9 pm everyday.
its 919-461-8403.. If u r interested in online studies than it will be great for me....Let me know ur thoughts....I am online most of the time on aol messeneger with ashswati user id..so u can contact me at anytime.
bye
take care and go ahead in ur preparation :thumbup:

:love:
sharmila1908 said:
hi everyone,
this thread is for people who are preparing for nbde part 1 exam in December, please try to share some thoughts, students who have got their admissions can also help us out as of the preparation tips , the things to overcome in this highly competetive exam about the materials required, all those stuffs .

good luck guys,
shamila
hi! you all . i just joined the thread and i' m still learning how to use it, but it's very helpful. i'm also planning on taking the p-1 in Dec. the thing is i am not sure if i should take the written or the CBT. which one is better? is the grading system the same for both? so i need some advice here.
thank you'

SST said:
hi , wats this cbt anyways? i know only nbde !!!! please let me know

drsuganya said:
hi, the CBT stands for computer based test. It's the computer version of the NBDE. the difference betw these 2 is that you can take the CBT at anytime while the written version has to be taken at a provided date by the ADA. (DEC 2004 is the next date). am i right guys? good luck!

hi sugee.........
its computer based test.........there is written and computer based. cbt was brought in this may........the advantage is that u can take up the exam at any time of the year...not like written exam which can b taken in only july or december......and the other advantage is that the results come early......so v need not wait long to c our excellent scores :D :D .........

bye
cheers

hi ssioouu....
the grading system is the same for the both...the only difference is in written u can hav a choose for ur sections .......i mean in the first section u can first take up either anat or biochem.......and u can review it later if u r in doubt.....this is not possible in cbt.......in written the rsults come only after a month and it has not got the time flexibility.......so now u can chose which would best suit for u.....

hope this helps....
bye
cheers......

drsuganya said:

Hi drsuganya,
I guess ssaug n sissou00 have already ans ur question about cbt pretty much clearly. :) So now u can make ur decision about which one to go for. All the best :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
ashswati said:

hi sst
as i told u in my previous reply that i have purchased part 1 detal decs of 2004 from that site but i didnt received it yet.. i will definitely let u know in few days that how it works out. I have taken the risk because it only matter of 10 dollars. I wish i can get it as soon as possible but still i am not sure about it so dont purchase anything about that site untill i received my stuff kk.
for computer basaed preparation exams i am just reading from kaplan review notes at present. I dont think that any cbt exams test avalible anywhere but i will let u know about experience of my friends who has already taken cbt in july. I am studying Micto-patho at present. and i am also going through asda papers and i will let u know about my difficulty. I am reading whole day and in the night i solve that papers so that i dont get bored of reading all the time. Along with that i am also reading dental decs of 1998 that i have of micro-patho. so i am trying to complete one subject in maximum of 10 days lets see how it goes.. Give me ur experience of reading and about u r method of preparation. U can also contact me at my home no. after 9 pm everyday.
its 919-461-8403.. If u r interested in online studies than it will be great for me....Let me know ur thoughts....I am online most of the time on aol messeneger with ashswati user id..so u can contact me at anytime.
bye
take care and go ahead in ur preparation :thumbup:

Hi Ashswati,
As I told u earlier, I have started studying since last month n trying to finish kaplan notes first. Then after that I will do DD n also simultaneously the papers. This is my first reading so I m unable to remember most of th e material...n it gets a lot jumbled up at the end. I guessa second reading will make it better. Wat do u think I will be ablet o do it...as I m also going to start with my MHA classes from next week n so will be able tostudy like 3 to max 4 hrs a day.......All of u please share ur thoguhts on how to go about studying right now when the exam is like almost 2nhalf to 3 months away!!! pretty scary to think about :scared:
Nyways....do let me know when u get ur books form the site u mentioned.let me now if they r in good condition.
Ciao

hieveryone,
i just read that the new decks are better and better wayof taking part1, but i am currently studying from 2001 decks and planning to take in a few days ,it is really freaking me outthat i have old ones isthat okay.what shud i do i am planning take in few days .and is anyone also taking in a few days pls stay in touch.
pls help with some advice.
sonal

hi sonal,
i am using 2001 decks as well.I am in touch witha feiend who has the 2004 decks. I do not think it is that different except that it has a few extra cards. Just try to relax & see if u can get those extra cards from someone. I have heard they are most on tmj & sterilisation.

Hope this helps....
Bye,
Treasure

hi wei
i have received dental decs puchased from that site
they will send u all the materials from india
so it will take about two weeks to reach to u
how is ur preparation going??
reply me back
keep up with ur reading
take care
ashswati

Just looked at the website you mentioned. All sorts of staff is very cheap. I am wondering whether it is true or just some cut and paste from internet. For example:KPlan notes and supp is $5, decks 2004 part I for $10. Did you ever buy something from them? Thanks adv.[/QUOTE]

SST said:
Hi Ashswati,
Take care.

hi sst
i have received dental decs of 2004 purchsed from that site
they will send ur stuff from india
so it will take about 2 weeks to reach to u
how is u r preparation going?
i am half way through reading
and my confidence is building slowly
i know one of ur friend who scored 92. Her name is kunjal right??
she was batchmates of mine in government dentla college ahmedabad.
kk chal keep up with ur reading
take care
bye

hi sst
take care
bye

Hi Ashswati,
Good to hear that u got the decs. But if they r posting it frm India hw come its jsut for $10. R the decks in good conditions or is it like a cd or wat? I plan to buy papers from that site..so will let u know when i order it. My prep is not all that gr8 as I m also doing MHA n right now the classes r begun...but i study at the most 2 hrs a day....which is the max for a working day!!!!!!!1so u can imagine.
Sorry pal but i dont know anybody by the name kunjal!!
Happy studying.

Hey Ash and SST,
I ordered stuff from that site too. They did e-mail me some 2000 reprints I guess... but there is stuff written all on them and I am having quite a bit of confusion about the right answers. So if Intrested We can Go thru the questions together. Let me know if u guys have time and intrest for that.

Ash, Howz ur prep going? I think I am sailing in the same boat as SST. :(

SST said:
hi sst
take care
bye

Hi Ashswati,
Good to hear that u got the decs. But if they r posting it frm India hw come its jsut for $10. R the decks in good conditions or is it like a cd or wat? I plan to buy papers from that site..so will let u know when i order it. My prep is not all that gr8 as I m also doing MHA n right now the classes r begun...but i study at the most 2 hrs a day....which is the max for a working day!!!!!!!1so u can imagine.
Sorry pal but i dont know anybody by the name kunjal!!
Happy studying.
\

hi sst
i received dental decs in cd formate and this is true that they will send u from india because i found sender's adress who lives in cochi kerala.
i dont know who they are but decs in in good codition and i dont find any problem with it.........hey dont worry dear.. do reading for as many hours as u can...if u preparing with true heart then u will definitely get results right??
i dont know about others but thats what true in my case...
if u want to study online than u can come on yahoo my id is drashkakadia..we can study together online....kk chal best of luck for ur preparation
and do reply me
bye ashish

hi sarita
i am really interested in study with u online on this questions..if u want
i am online most of the time on yahoo messenger.
my id is drashkakadiaso do reply me whenever u online or u can call me at 919-656-2748....too..
waiting for ur replya
ashish
sarita_s said:
Hey Ash and SST,
I ordered stuff from that site too. They did e-mail me some 2000 reprints I guess... but there is stuff written all on them and I am having quite a bit of confusion about the right answers. So if Intrested We can Go thru the questions together. Let me know if u guys have time and intrest for that.

Ash, Howz ur prep going? I think I am sailing in the same boat as SST. :(

hi sarita
i got the msg that u have added my id in ur friend list
i am online most of the time on yahoo and on msn
plz send me msg whenever r become online because i cant send u msg as i am online on web messenger and i haven't added ur id in my friend list
if u dont find me online than can u plz come online on aol???
my id on aol is ashswatiso that we can discuss that questions
hoping ur favourable reply
bye and keep up with ur reading :thumbup:
take care
ashish
ashswati said:
hi sarita
i am really interested in study with u online on this questions..if u want
i am online most of the time on yahoo messenger.
my id is drashkakadiaso do reply me whenever u online or u can call me at 919-656-2748....too..
waiting for ur replya
ashish

Hi Sarita n Ashswati,

Did u order the question papers from the site? I already have 2001 decks n i m going to stick to it. But i want to buy papers.......n want to know wats their condition if i order from that site. help me out if u have anyidea!!!!

My prep is not all that gr8.......kinda loosing track with my univ n classes begun..I m also working on the univ....so that leaves me with like 2 hrs to study everyday. Nyways keep studying u guys.

hi sst
i dont know about the papers
but i got decs of 2004 in cd formate and that is in very good form
i dont know anybody who have bought papers from that site
so cant help in this matter.
kk good luck with ur reading
see u around take care
ashswati
SST said:
Hi Sarita n Ashswati,

Did u order the question papers from the site? I already have 2001 decks n i m going to stick to it. But i want to buy papers.......n want to know wats their condition if i order from that site. help me out if u have anyidea!!!!

My prep is not all that gr8.......kinda loosing track with my univ n classes begun..I m also working on the univ....so that leaves me with like 2 hrs to study everyday. Nyways keep studying u guys.

SST said:
Hi Sarita n Ashswati,

hey sst.

I have 2001 decks and I am sticking to them too. I have orderd complete set of question papers which I am yet to receive. I have received 2000 Paper online but with no answer key. Also there is lot written all over the place, so it makes it more confusing :confused: to figure out answers.

Tell me about loosing track... I know with school, baby and nbd I am going to need a long vacation when I am done.........ne ways take care, Its just few more weeks lets all help each other keep track. :thumbup:

Sarita

hi guys
iam really tensed so plz help me :(
i have started preparing for nbde nw and i plan to take it in dec this yr.
i have dun all subjects(theory),except anatomy,frm the text books one.do u think i have enuff time to get a gud score?? plz guide me
i'll appreciate it a lot

Hi everyone,

Has anybody got any practice cd for cbt which can help in preparing for a computer based exam? I havent come across any such material on any site that sells NBD material. help me out if anyone knows about it........coz I guess it well help us tremendously in terms of knowing the format n timing ourselves.
All the best.

sarita_s said:
hey sst.

I have 2001 decks and I am sticking to them too. I have orderd complete set of question papers which I am yet to receive. I have received 2000 Paper online but with no answer key. Also there is lot written all over the place, so it makes it more confusing :confused: to figure out answers.

Tell me about loosing track... I know with school, baby and nbd I am going to need a long vacation when I am done.........ne ways take care, Its just few more weeks lets all help each other keep track. :thumbup:

Sarita

Hi sarita,
I can understand the way u r feeling now.but hope that everythings goes on well n we all get a well deserved vacation after the exam!!

Let me know when u get the complete set of papers from the site...also let me know if they r in good condition...coz I need toorder it soon.
Take care.

SST

ashswati said:
hi sst
i dont know about the papers
but i got decs of 2004 in cd formate and that is in very good form
i dont know anybody who have bought papers from that site
so cant help in this matter.
kk good luck with ur reading
see u around take care
ashswati

Hi ashswati,
How is ur prep going...how many papers have u compelted by now? Let me know as it inspires me.

I m still stuck with kaplan.hope to finish it soon
Take care.
SST

SST said:
Hi ashswati,
How is ur prep going...how many papers have u compelted by now? Let me know as it inspires me.

I m still stuck with kaplan.hope to finish it soon
Take care.
SST

Hey SST,
I have receive the cd's.
They are readable but the packaging was awful :mad: I am just glad the cds did not break. Can u believe they were wrapped in a news paper :rolleyes:
ne ways
Looks like every body is buried in books.... :thumbup: good .... I think I have to get back to them too :oops:

BTW:
I know everybody feels biochemistry is :eek: YUCK! and I am no different.
:idea: I thought of a way to remember all those weird Amino Acids and Their freaking ways.
I numbered them all Alphabetically and try to remember just the numbers for their associated functions. It helps me to remember better... cuz trust me , I suck at byhearting :eek:

It helped me , so I thought I'd share it with u all
1.ALANINE
2.ASPARATE
3.ARGENINE
4ASPARAGINE
5.CYSTINE
6.GLUTAMATE
7.GLUTAMINE
8.GLYCINE
9.HISTADINE
10.ISOLEUCINE
11.LEUCINE
12.LYCINE
13.METHIONINE
14.PHENYALANINE
15.PROLINE
16.SERINE
17.THREONINE
18.TRYPTOPHAN
19.TYROSINE
20.VALINE

Take care
Sarita

drm.psingh said:
hi guys
iam really tensed so plz help me :(
i have started preparing for nbde nw and i plan to take it in dec this yr.
i have dun all subjects(theory),except anatomy,frm the text books one.do u think i have enuff time to get a gud score?? plz guide me
i'll appreciate it a lot

Hi,
I guess if u r studying full time for NBDE n done with theory then u shld be able to give the test in dec. U will have to go thru papers n decks (I guess i have them) n that shld be enough...atleast thats wat people who have got good scores tell me.....so sharing some info.
All the best.

SST said:
Hi,
I guess if u r studying full time for NBDE n done with theory then u shld be able to give the test in dec. U will have to go thru papers n decks (I guess i have them) n that shld be enough...atleast thats wat people who have got good scores tell me.....so sharing some info.
All the best.
thanx sst
those words were encouraging...i'll try to pik up pace nw.wat r the latest asda's available(i mean wat yr.)i have only till 98..
thanx again

Hi Sarita,

Thanks for letting me know about the cds. The biochem tip is really helpful. :)

I m not doing all that gr8 with the prep. Have u decided on any date for the exam? With the speed with which I m going I think I will take the exam soemtime in late dec or jan.

Cia

hey sarita
ur biochem help is good one thanks for sharing ur idea to memorize things easily
i am halfway through kaplan riview notes
but i dont know how much i gained
may be hurricane had not disturb u again.
i wish all of u do good practice
bye and keep with ur good momentum
ashish
sarita_s said:
Hey SST,
I have receive the cd's.
They are readable but the packaging was awful :mad: I am just glad the cds did not break. Can u believe they were wrapped in a news paper :rolleyes:
ne ways
Looks like every body is buried in books.... :thumbup: good .... I think I have to get back to them too :oops:

BTW:
I know everybody feels biochemistry is :eek: YUCK! and I am no different.
:idea: I thought of a way to remember all those weird Amino Acids and Their freaking ways.
I numbered them all Alphabetically and try to remember just the numbers for their associated functions. It helps me to remember better... cuz trust me , I suck at byhearting :eek:

It helped me , so I thought I'd share it with u all
1.ALANINE
2.ASPARATE
3.ARGENINE
4ASPARAGINE
5.CYSTINE
6.GLUTAMATE
7.GLUTAMINE
8.GLYCINE
9.HISTADINE
10.ISOLEUCINE
11.LEUCINE
12.LYCINE
13.METHIONINE
14.PHENYALANINE
15.PROLINE
16.SERINE
17.THREONINE
18.TRYPTOPHAN
19.TYROSINE
20.VALINE

Take care
Sarita

ashswati said:
hey sarita
ur biochem help is good one thanks for sharing ur idea to memorize things easily
i am halfway through kaplan riview notes
but i dont know how much i gained
may be hurricane had not disturb u again.
i wish all of u do good practice
bye and keep with ur good momentum
ashish

Hi swati and SST
Am new to this site to a big hi to both u. i gathered tht u both are preparing for pbt NB-1 exam ,,,,am also preparing for same.(am reappearing ) so if u takin test for first time may b ill b of some help to u about the pattern of questions that come. :oops: right now i have started biochem... so i guess wer r in same boat ,i would like to join ur group.so please reply back. btw which cities r u from am in fremont california

All best for ur prep

Neeru :thumbup: :thumbup:

drneeru said:
Hi swati and SST
Am new to this site to a big hi to both u. i gathered tht u both are preparing for pbt NB-1 exam ,,,,am also preparing for same.(am reappearing ) so if u takin test for first time may b ill b of some help to u about the pattern of questions that come. :oops: right now i have started biochem... so i guess wer r in same boat ,i would like to join ur group.so please reply back. btw which cities r u from am in fremont california

All best for ur prep

Hi Neeru,

Welcome to the site :) We all r in the same boat!! I have finished reading biochem once...however I dont recollect much. Right now I am doing decks for the first time n plan on finishing with the first reading in the next 10 days. Also I am doing kaplan simultaneously.

How was ur experience for the exam. Did u see questions from Decks or from earlier papers repeated in the exam??
Well I m from New Jersey. Take care n all the best.

hi neeru
how r u??
first of all my name is ashish not swati
i am from north carolina and preparing for my part 1 exam first time
i dont know how much i gained from my reading but i am trying hard.
i really want to know ur experience of exam
is kaplan review notes, decs and papers are enogh to get good score??
have u given cbt or written??
overall tell us ur experience it will help all of us a lot
kk than keep with ur reading
and do reply us asap
take care
bye
ashish
drneeru said:
Hi swati and SST

All best for ur prep

hi guys
iam preparing for part 1 and plannin to giv it in december....
i wanted to ask u smthn...
wat yr decks shud i be doin...i have 2002...i mean do i need to get more?r the questions different or just a minor difference?do lemme know...iam freakin out..
thanx

hmmm since I decided to write NBDE there were 4 hurricanes.......... :rolleyes: hmmm so do I take it as a sign or a warning from mother nature :eek: ........

hey ash, sst
how r u guys doing? My preparation has lost its momentum .. :( ...I am trying hard to regain it. I have completed PHYSIO BIO MICRO decks and kaplan once but I dont think my brain :sleep: has retained everything i studied. The gaints are yet to be conquered. how r things sailing at ur end?

keeeep studying :thumbup:
ta ta
sarita

hi to everyone,i am Milot from kosova , i am on my 5 yr of studies , after i finish i am interested to take NBDE part 1, but i do not know much about it , and i need ur help if it's possible , what do u use as a preparation material ,i mean while u learn physio which book du u use or pathology etc,i have heard for some things like kaplan review , BRS , dental decks, are those enough for NBDE ,as preparation material

ok i dont want to disturb u to much because ur probably busy and concered a bout ur exam

i'll think u will help me a bit, hpoing u will pass the exam with the best results

and i wish u the best
bye miloti

Hi everyone,

Seems like ppl have stopped visiting this site!! Nyways..has nybody given the cbt or may be close to appearing for it? How is ur prep going guys? Let me know..it really helps in studying better.

Take care

Please help me with this question

If a person has normal musculature but has difficulty swallowing, which nerves should be tested for function?
Vagus and Splanchnic Or
Vagus and Glossopharyngeal

Thank you
Sarita

sarita_s said:
Please help me with this question

If a person has normal musculature but has difficulty swallowing, which nerves should be tested for function?
Vagus and Splanchnic Or
Vagus and Glossopharyngeal

Thank you
Sarita
IX & X

G.P said:
hey GP
Thanks for the response. even I thought so (IX and X) but the answer is splanchnic and vagus . I dont know how...?
Sarita

hello welcome to the site, if you are still in the pre dental school , this is a good time to start preparing , you can get the material like the dental decks and the kaplan material for NBDE, but always buy the latest editions befoe the exams , so at present try to get some for free, even if they are old editions they will help,
tolimi said:
hi to everyone,i am Milot from kosova , i am on my 5 yr of studies , after i finish i am interested to take NBDE part 1, but i do not know much about it , and i need ur help if it's possible , what do u use as a preparation material ,i mean while u learn physio which book du u use or pathology etc,i have heard for some things like kaplan review , BRS , dental decks, are those enough for NBDE ,as preparation material

ok i dont want to disturb u to much because ur probably busy and concered a bout ur exam

i'll think u will help me a bit, hpoing u will pass the exam with the best results

and i wish u the best
bye miloti

hi
i am preparing to give NBDE in december ,and would like to hear from others who are also giving exams ,and share tips and pointers to crack the exam succesfully ,also what are the best books to study and related websites to go to

...anyone from NYC preparing NBDE1?

sharmila1908 said:
hi everyone,
this thread is for people who are preparing for nbde part 1 exam in December, please try to share some thoughts, students who have got their admissions can also help us out as of the preparation tips , the things to overcome in this highly competetive exam about the materials required, all those stuffs .

good luck guys,
shamila

Hi guys,
you did a great job,
i,m studying for part 1, too.actually i,m stucked in Biochemistry!!!!how is it going for u?

take care