PreNaplex 2010 Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koo7n24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see how I was doing in regards to the public on the PreNaplex. My score was an 86. I felt the questions on there were way difficult. I barely got any questions on HTN, Diabetes, GI, aka the most common disease states you see... I'm a bit nervous for the real deal. I need to get crackin...

If you want to PM me your score, that would be fine. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 101 prenaplex and thought it was hard. I took the naplex and thought it was easier. Board mailed my score to the wrong address so I dont have my score yet but I know I passed. Will have it tomorrow.

86 is a little low...I have seen many with a 90+.

Just make sure you can do the math, lilke mEq, millimol, how to make an isotonic solution, etc.

J DUB, just a quick a question do they give a calculator, a pencil or a paper to do your calcualtions if you ask for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should be fine as long as your scaled score range falls above 75 ,but schedule you naplex after revising one more time.

So apparently, I can't go back through my Pre-Naplex after I finish it? How am I suppose to find out what I got wrong?

Do y'all recommend taking the pre-NAPLEX?

def take it so you know where you stand and where to focus.

I would not waste the money and take it twice.

I would also take it about a week before you are to take the naplex so you still have time to focus on the areas you need to.

I will also say dont take prenaplex twice,as it would be just same type of questions. However if you need more practice test you can definitely try chasenaplex quizzes, as it has very good set of practice questions for naplex

I wouldn't take the Pre-NAPLEX twice, unless you have some severe anxiety about the whole ordeal and you think it will help to alleviate some of that so you can relax for the real deal.

I found the questions on the Pre-NAPLEX to be be a little more difficult than those on the actual exam. My Pre-NAPLEX score was a 102 and I don't have the score for my NAPLEX yet.