Rxprep practice exam score vs prenaplex score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thepharmstudent111

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took the prenaplex the first time and made 56. Second time on prenaplex, i made an 50. I have an 76% on rxprep practice exam. Should I be able to take the naplex?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody can take Naplex. What it matters if one can pass it or not.

In my case, I had much worse score for RxPrep practice exam than you but passed Naplex with no problem (I was scared since I thought I have definitely failed while I was taking the exam, but score turned out to be much higher than 75). But my PreNaplex score was over 90 (I think because I didn't get any HIV/Cancer questions).

I just wonder, it's already almost October, but you haven't taken your Naplex yet?

Anybody can take Naplex. What it matters if one can pass it or not.

In my case, I had much worse score for RxPrep practice exam than you but passed Naplex with no problem (I was scared since I thought I have definitely failed while I was taking the exam, but score turned out to be much higher than 75). But my PreNaplex score was over 90 (I think because I didn't get any HIV/Cancer questions).

I just wonder, it's already almost October, but you haven't taken your Naplex yet?
No because I am a delayed graduate. I will take in October so far

You know your situation better and whether you can afford to wait on retaking NAPLEX if necessary, but I will say that I did only slightly better on NAPLEX than the Pre-NAPLEX (within 10 points).