BCPS- ACCP Practice Exam - question about results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacist912016

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the 175 question ACCP practice exam. My exam date for BCPS is in 5 weeks.

I got 54% of the questions right which I consider pretty bad...except the average score for ppl who took this test was 57%? seems pretty low.

Keeping in mind I skipped the oncology chapter (certainly will go back and study), is my score of 54% terrible? great? so-so? People who used accp study material and took BCPS: were you getting scores around where I am and still passing the actual BCPS exam? Not sure how bad to feel about this score.

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the 175 question ACCP practice exam. My exam date for BCPS is in 5 weeks.

I got 54% of the questions right which I consider pretty bad...except the average score for ppl who took this test was 57%? seems pretty low.

Keeping in mind I skipped the oncology chapter (certainly will go back and study), is my score of 54% terrible? great? so-so? People who used accp study material and took BCPS: were you getting scores around where I am and still passing the actual BCPS exam? Not sure how bad to feel about this score.
Don't fret. While I don't exactly remember my ACCP practice exam score, I do remember that I was VERY unimpressed with it. I took it just 1 week before the actual exam, and it lit such a fire in me to study. It was just the kick in the pants I needed to take and pass the exam the following week. What I do recall was that I was not too far away from the average, and that caused me to wonder whether I would pass the actual exam. In addition to more time to study, I suspect that you have another advantage in that you are actually practicing pharmacy in a more traditional setting; I stopped in 2011. Just use your score as motivation to shore up some trouble areas. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't take the practice test sooner. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I felt like the ACCP questions were considerably harder than the actual questions on the BCPS. I think I did pretty bad on the practice exam, but ended up passing the actual exam just fine

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I felt like the ACCP questions were considerably harder than the actual questions on the BCPS. I think I did pretty bad on the practice exam, but ended up passing the actual exam just fine
Did you end up passing the actual exam? I’m planning on taking the exam in September and haven’t taken the ACCP practice exam yet. I was planning on taking it in a week and that’ll give me about 5 weeks to the exam date too.

I took it 2 days before the actual test. Got 49.8. Of course was so disappointed but I thought I’ll take my chances. Got the result last Tuesday. Passed from first try.

Did you end up passing the actual exam? I’m planning on taking the exam in September and haven’t taken the ACCP practice exam yet. I was planning on taking it in a week and that’ll give me about 5 weeks to the exam date too.
I ended up passing with 516. Felt that in general actual exam was a bit easier but still challenging. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I ended up passing with 516. Felt that in general actual exam was a bit easier but still challenging. Good luck!
Congratulations!!!
I just finished taking the ACCP Mock today and got 58.86%.
I have a month left to study I guess. I’m just relieved that I didn’t get like a 40%.
Lots of random onc questions on the exam which was annoying.

Any result, this is already a result, in any case you are great.
I was going to take in September, but due to all this uncertain situation, I had to postpone. My priority now is a project that needs to be prepared in a specialized subject. The service I found on Writing Judge helps me. Of course, this greatly simplified my task. But it still takes a lot of my time and resources.

Last edited:
If you don't mind, what was your raw score and what was your scaled score? I am trying to get an estimate.

Does anyone know in regards to the raw and scaled scores, if getting a percent of the exam will predict your scaled score. Is getting a 500 really mean only missing 65 questions?

If you don't mind, what was your raw score and what was your scaled score? I am trying to get an estimate.