Predental picture thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
qz2ofm.jpg

im not trying suck anything in that picture...or am i?

Not what I expected you would look like. I thought you would be east asian :laugh:

Hah! I'm as white as can be. I almost glow sometimes. :D Skin cancer runs in my family, so yeah, no tanning for me. EVER!

And thank you, everyone! You're all sweet. :)

It must be a little-known-secret that all of the good-lookin' smart folks take the dentistry route, based on these photos.

BTW, you are adorable, amberena! And your puppy! I want a little dog SO badly and will be getting one promptly when I no longer live with my parents. They won't let me. :cry: The one in my picture with me is 12 and they say after her, they're "out of the dog business." We'll see about that, though. My dad loves dogs!

Members don't see this ad :)
qz2ofm.jpg

im not trying suck anything in that picture...or am i?

WOW that person looks familiar....

nice try trying to be me timmytim

this is me (THE REAL YOLO)

20s8ug3.jpg

Last edited:
There are some very pretty ladies on this forum! :thumbup: Its always good to match a face to someone's profile. Unlike many of you might think, I am, in fact, not a smoking monkey with eye problems lol :)

There are some very pretty ladies on this forum! :thumbup: Its always good to match a face to someone's profile. Unlike many of you might think, I am, in fact, not a smoking monkey with eye problems lol :)

LIES ALL LIES. The smoking monkey profile pic is easily one of the reasons I began to recognize your username haha. Also your awesome threads, but ya know. Haha

My best friends wedding last month :)
Love putting faces with names!

Last edited:
Haha , I recognize some faces from the DAT discussion Facebook group!! seems that everyone in dental school very attractive hehe

Thanks shooting star!!

Shooting star is a babe-- I've seen her in real life... lol :)

Apparently, I need to stop assuming everyone here is a guy.

Last edited:
WOW that person looks familiar....

nice try trying to be me timmytim

this is me (THE REAL YOLO)

20s8ug3.jpg

are you the real yolo who got banned gazillion times for asking a dumb stupid question over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone's so good looking! I'm going to join the bandwaggon. So, my hair was wet in the picture, but it's the best I have on my laptop. Hopefully it posts correctly.

Oh, and you all probably knew I was a female since the whole 'babi' in my name.

Last edited:
Everyone's so good looking! I'm going to join the bandwaggon. So, my hair was wet in the picture, but it's the best I have on my laptop. Hopefully it posts correctly.

Oh, and you all probably knew I was a female since the whole 'babi' in my name.

You are so pretty! And way more hipster than the girl I pictured with the 4.0/26AA lol

Hah! I'm as white as can be. I almost glow sometimes. :D Skin cancer runs in my family, so yeah, no tanning for me. EVER!

And thank you, everyone! You're all sweet. :)

It must be a little-known-secret that all of the good-lookin' smart folks take the dentistry route, based on these photos.

BTW, you are adorable, amberena! And your puppy! I want a little dog SO badly and will be getting one promptly when I no longer live with my parents. They won't let me. :cry: The one in my picture with me is 12 and they say after her, they're "out of the dog business." We'll see about that, though. My dad loves dogs!

I'm as white as can be too!! It goes with being a ginger. :)

I think my dog is pretty cute! He's a great cuddler, which I'm sure will come in handy on some late nights studying!!

You are so pretty! And way more hipster than the girl I pictured with the 4.0/26AA lol

Aw, thanks. I had a feeling everyone thought I was a total nerd so I had to post in this thread. LOL I mean I am a closet nerd don't get me wrong, but I like my hoop earrings. :p

Aw, thanks. I had a feeling everyone thought I was a total nerd so I had to post in this thread. LOL I mean I am a closet nerd don't get me wrong, but I like my hoop earrings. :p

Embrace your inner nerd! :D

LIES ALL LIES. The smoking monkey profile pic is easily one of the reasons I began to recognize your username haha. Also your awesome threads, but ya know. Haha

You caught me...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gteEe1d-rQo[/YOUTUBE]

>insert obligatory "you are so pretty"<

repeat after me...:smuggrin:

We're all models these days LOL at PC culture.

I'm genuinely very pleasantly surprised at how attractive the pre-dents who posted are. :)

I'm still debating whether or not to post my pic...

lol i would but have no idea how. i am useless at technology

I want to cuddle with your dog! He's so cute! :D

I second that cuddle. I don't know how I am going to live without my Maltipoo when I start dental school. It's going to be ruff. :(

I second that cuddle. I don't know how I am going to live without my Maltipoo when I start dental school. It's going to be ruff. :(

I'm taking my peekapoo to Arizona with me for dental school LOL I cant live without him

Attachments

• my werg!.jpg
    my werg!.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
Girls are killin this thread.... Wheres the boys?! Or men? Lol

lol i would but have no idea how. i am useless at technology

If you have a url of your pic, there is an insert image function when you make a post. It's in the second row and 5th from the right (looks like a mountain with a sun). When you click on that, you get to enter the url of your image, which will embed it in your post. The pro about this is that people don't have to click on an attachment to view. The con is that someone could potentially quote your image and then you have to ask them to take it down.

If you want to do an attachment, it's under additional options which is under the submit reply button. Click on manage attachments and you can choose files to upload onto the computer.

I'm taking my peekapoo to Arizona with me for dental school LOL I cant live without him

Oh my goddness. Your pouch is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky you can bring him with you. By the way, is he eating tuna? lol

I love the little ones!! I have a full Pom and a half Pom have Papillon and I could NOT live without them in dental school!

I guess there are more hot girls in dental school than guys :naughty:

It seems to be that way! I'm not sure how representative this thread is, but it seems like dental school is full of hot smart girls! :)

1) You are gorgeous, but then again everyone in this thread is attractive. :D 2) Is that a pom? Poms are my favorite! :love:

Aww thanks!! Yeah, he's half pom half papillon. He's my tiny cuddly sunshine!

It seems to be that way! I'm not sure how representative this thread is, but it seems like dental school is full of hot smart girls! :)

These two are mutually exclusive. If you're actually hot as a girl you realize there is no need to be smart. Actual smart girls are very effective at using their intelligence to make themselves appear hot, but we all know the truth.

Bereno you are really attractive. As is your sister/friend/girlfriend. But I think you knew that already. :p

Aw, thanks! That is kind of you :) That is my friend "S" and I will be sure to tell her - it would make her day!

Thanks, you are very pretty as well!

These two are mutually exclusive. If you're actually hot as a girl you realize there is no need to be smart. Actual smart girls are very effective at using their intelligence to make themselves appear hot, but we all know the truth.

Uh-oh... :scared: lol