Predental picture thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Be gentle! :) This photo was taken at my Vietnamese Engagement Tea Ceremony last month.
Photo will be going down by tomorrow, so please don't quote :)

*photo taken down*

Noooo, I missed it!!

Members don't see this ad.

posts photo, takes it down an hour later.

what is the definition of bravery, alex?

lol fine.... and again, photo taken at my Vietnamese Tea Ceremony. Will be taken down tomorrow.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
just me and some friends chillen out. i'm in the light blue

Attachments

• GUnit+g+unit.jpg
    GUnit+g+unit.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 178
Members don't see this ad :)
i will take offense. i'm so sick of being stereotyped

I'm assuming you're kidding, seeing as this picture isn't really you? If you're not, however, I'm sorry I didn't mean to stereotype. The dentist my friend shadowed made grills for halloween so I just thought it would be funny to make a joke about grills in the dental office. No harm intended, honestly. I really have no idea if 50 cent has a grill or not haha.

alright i have a confession to make. yes, my name is chris lloyd aka lloyd banks. i decided to stop rapping and pursue dentistry instead.

I'm assuming you're kidding, seeing as this picture isn't really you? If you're not, however, I'm sorry I didn't mean to stereotype. The dentist my friend shadowed made grills for halloween so I just thought it would be funny to make a joke about grills in the dental office. No harm intended, honestly. I really have no idea if 50 cent has a grill or not haha.

well my feelings were sincerely hurt, but i appreciate the apology. in a progressive age, i figured that we would be able to evade all of this stereotyping and unite as people with a common goal: to provide healthcare to people of all backgrounds.

well my feelings were sincerely hurt, but i appreciate the apology. in a progressive age, i figured that we would be able to evade all of this stereotyping and unite as people with a common goal: to provide healthcare to people of all backgrounds.

You're right, I'm forever changed. I'm glad you decided to pursue dentistry instead of rapping. We need people like this in the dental profession :cool:

I typed in "Lloyd Banks blue bentley" and its the first pic that pops up. Its from his Myspace page... :laugh:

aye how come no one is giving me empty compliments? not cool you trolls

this thread is indicative of the way many pre-health students know the words but not the music when it comes to matters of pop culture.

assume it only gets worse for them once they are firmly in the clutches of their end-game studies.

Please note that any media posted on SDN is open to the public. No privacy can be assumed here. Take a minute and consider whether or not you want your personal information to be published online. Once it's out there, it's out there for good.

Predental chatroom peer pressure... LMAO!

"Reply"
"Go Advanced" (right below the text box)

On the top row of icons, click the paper clip
Under "Upload files from your computer" click "Choose file"
Choose a picture
"Upload"

Close the pop up box
Click the arrow next to the paper clip
& your picture file should be there ^.^

Click on it and thumbnail!

"Reply"
"Go Advanced" (right below the text box)

On the top row of icons, click the paper clip
Under "Upload files from your computer" click "Choose file"
Choose a picture
"Upload"

Close the pop up box
Click the arrow next to the paper clip
& your picture file should be there ^.^

Click on it and thumbnail!

I dont see the word advance

well be able to remove the picture later correct?