Predental picture thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uracil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw that premeds have their own picture thread..so we could have ours too! I don't know if you guys would like the idea..what you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

okay,but under a few conditions.

1)im not going first

2)im not leaving any picture of me on here for more than a few hours,cause i dont want anyone connecting some of the silly things i say on sdn with a face, that might haunt me later.

okaaaaaaaaaay so whose gonna go first?! ;)

amsie said:
okay,but under a few conditions.

1)im not going first

2)im not leaving any picture of me on here for more than a few hours,cause i dont want anyone connecting some of the silly things i say on sdn with a face, that might haunt me later.

okaaaaaaaaaay so whose gonna go first?! ;)

LOL! I thought the same!..I guess I am not going first..

Members don't see this ad :)
amsie said:

since you mentioned it, now i dont think ANYONE will be posting their pics on here :)

well, I will start and post mine for a few hours then..it's just nice to put faces to the names I think

Uracil said:
well, I will start and post mine for a few hours then..it's just nice to put faces to the names I think

Wow very pretty.

Uracil said:

hottie.

My pic is to the left <----------------- There we go, come on folks, lets see some faces! This is a good idea

golfmontpoker said:
My pic is to the left <----------------- There we go, come on folks, lets see some faces! This is a good idea

No its not. Its actually a stupid idea. Think about all the people that read SDN(important and not). Its been hinted at that certain people important to the admissions process peruse this site. I wouldnt want my face being tagged to to some of the dumb things I've said to people. But hey, more power to you,dopey ;)

amsie said:
No its not. Its actually a stupid idea. Think about all the people that read SDN(important and not). Its been hinted at that certain people important to the admissions process peruse this site. I wouldnt want my face being tagged to to some of the dumb things I've said to people. But hey, more power to you,dopey ;)

lol, It is nice to put a name to a face...but you have a point.

Members don't see this ad :)
amsie said:

Oh yeah, true. I didn't think about that!!

L8DYV said:
Oh yeah, true. I didn't think about that!!

neither did I...but it seemed a great one for the premeds..oh well! I just deleted my pic just in case :luck:

I'm a Beast!! No need for pictures.

i was going to post mine cuz im accepted and it doesn't matter if you see my goofy face. but i just cant figure out how to do it.

364214062_l.jpg

I am the one in the middle...

-C

-C[/QUOTE]

I love it! :laugh:

SuperC said:
364214062_l.jpg

-C

Nice, No "primate spaces" in your maxillary arch.

Comet208 said:
Grow some balls people. here is a link to my facebook. hope it works.

http://iupui.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3106402&l=74b5b8f7d1
No **** comet... Im really not to worried about some adcoms seeing my picture on here, I havent really said any stupid things that will deny my an acceptance... And i plan on getting rid of the shaggy hair before my interview, so I will look completely different, not to worried!

picture pages picture pages!

im already accepted so here goes...if anything the adcoms will regret that they didnt pick me cause they wont have anyone as 80s as me at their school...

enjoy :D

Attachments

• sdn picture thread.JPG
    sdn picture thread.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 732
halloween picture:

Attachments

• nerd.jpg
    nerd.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 622
i think we guys offended the girls by saying "grow some balls" hahaha

ladies...grow some....uhhh....ovaries?

i think you'd still say grow some balls.

my wife and I...ahhh, pre-marital bliss :laugh:

Attachments

• PICT0325 copy.jpg
    PICT0325 copy.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,006
this is a good-looking bunch of pre-dents we've got goin on...

i guess all the less attractive people are in pre-med.. ;)

and I thought most ppl were hot OR smart... revel in being the complete package, ppl!!

Nice trend guys and gals.... we need more though...

We got some good looking mugs here.

where are all the ucla c/o '10 peeps?

:)

Tu falas Portuguese?

li1p0ptart said:
<-----pic there, and heres my facebook. :)

http://scu.facebook.com/p.php?id=7301036&l=4c10736746

-Ana
USC c/o 2010

This is hot...lol.

Okay, guess I should join in on the fun now that I'm accepted somewhere...I'd advise not to put your photo up unless you are...never know what they remember.

<a href=http://ufl.facebook.com/p.php?id=2010508&l=1471cb4188>Facebook me!</a>

CJ, never knew you had a transgendered side...quite interesting.

lifeisgood said:
my wife and I...ahhh, pre-marriage bliss :laugh:

you look very familiar...what high school did you go to? PM me... and congrats on the wedding!

L8DYV said:
ok guys, this ones a little old (i wear glasses) and I dont have my current pics in my laptop right now but here's me. [/QUOTE]

so.................... how you doin'? (in my best Joe voice)

:)