Pre-Vet Creative Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I taught myself how to hand sew using YouTube and now I'm browsing on Spoonflower for the first time since acquiring this new power and HELP

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
since Pippy has kindly reminded me this thread exists...

I'll share the avatars I've been making for everyone. Decided to pride-ify a group of avatars and it's been fun. :) There are more but I can only attach so many in one post lol

*In case it needs to be said, flag choices are not indicative of the user's actual identity, and most/many were randomized choice on my part just to support the LGBT community :)
Ally Bread.pngBi Zenge.pngBidanna AM.pngExtra bi MJ.pngfloren shorty.jpgGay Weasel.jpgGenderfloren lawp.jpgHeteroflexible gandalf.jpgIntersex Weasel.jpgPride Alley.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

I'll share the avatars I've been making for everyone. Decided to pride-ify a group of avatars and it's been fun. :) There are more but I can only attach so many in one post lol

*In case it needs to be said, flag choices are not indicative of the user's actual identity, and most/many were randomized choice on my part just to support the LGBT community :)
View attachment 338780View attachment 338781View attachment 338782View attachment 338783View attachment 338784View attachment 338785View attachment 338786View attachment 338787View attachment 338788View attachment 338789
I want a pride avatar!

Members don't see this ad :)

View attachment 338780View attachment 338781View attachment 338782View attachment 338783View attachment 338784View attachment 338785View attachment 338786View attachment 338787View attachment 338788View attachment 338789
Ha! These are cute. Might send you one later to pridify

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Which one do you like best for things like masks and scrub caps? There's the cotton poplin and then the signature cotton. Which one is nicer?
I’ve only gotten the signature cotton and it seems fine?😂 made both caps and masks out of it. Definitely need to preshrink if you get the signature cotton though
I’d say it’s pretty equivalent to like regular quilting fabric on the bolts at Joann’s.
they do sell tester swatches of whatever fabric so you could buy one of each and see which you preferred? I think they’re like $5 which s u c k s tho.

also I was able to get one mask and ponytail cap set (of the patterns I used at least) out of a fat quarter, with some finagling. Some patterns have bigger images than others (like one of my opossums) so that one would have been much more of a struggle, but I had gotten a whole yard for that since I was making two of each.

I taught myself how to hand sew using YouTube and now I'm browsing on Spoonflower for the first time since acquiring this new power and HELP
What is spoonflower??

Every time I finish a project and go to select a new one from my hoard STASH, I'm reminded of just how overboard I went with buying projects when I was stuck at home... 😬

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Every time I finish a project and go to select a new one from my hoard STASH, I'm reminded of just how overboard I went with buying projects when I was stuck at home... 😬
I’m moving soon and the amount of hobby supplies I have is astounding. Like, I don’t know how I had it all in the area it was in in my current apartment. And packing has also really highlighted how much extra leather I have laying around…I need to stop buying it just because it’s on sale/a good deal and start actually using more of it. But my new house has an entire room to dedicate to my leathercraft hobby so now I can really go crazy haha.

• Love
16309DA8-26B6-4EA3-8A2A-1636498371E5.jpeg

Been holding off on posting this because I sent it to an SDNer and didn’t want to spoil it, but it’s been at its destination for a while now and I don’t think she looks at this thread anyway, so here’s my latest!

Hopefully the frame got through shipping okay, shipping glass made me nervous and the UPS store assured me they’d pack it well and with lots of bubble wrap, but…

• Love
Reactions: 10 users