Practices for sale through brokers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drseplo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been starting the process to look at buying a practice in the Dallas/North Dallas area. I've spent a lot of time on some of these sites selling practices such as Ads transitions, dental post, dental transition, cute and ddsnatch. My question is are any of these sites better or worse and are there any other ways to go about looking for a practice?

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been starting the process to look at buying a practice in the Dallas/North Dallas area. I've spent a lot of time on some of these sites selling practices such as Ads transitions, dental post, dental transition, cute and ddsnatch. My question is are any of these sites better or worse and are there any other ways to go about looking for a practice?

Thank you!!
Do you work with a medical/dental industry CPA or financial service group that has a fiduciary duty to you? If you do, I would reach out to them and let them know your intentions of purchasing a practice in that area ask their opinion. They will have experience working with clients that have done exactly what you're trying to do in the same region, giving them knowledge about who is best to work with and what your options are.

If you do not, who do you plan to help you to evaluate the practice, purchase it, and do taxes etc. once you own it? If it is going to be someone other than you then I would start by shopping around for those people first.

Do you work with a medical/dental industry CPA or financial service group that has a fiduciary duty to you? If you do, I would reach out to them and let them know your intentions of purchasing a practice in that area ask their opinion. They will have experience working with clients that have done exactly what you're trying to do in the same region, giving them knowledge about who is best to work with and what your options are.

If you do not, who do you plan to help you to evaluate the practice, purchase it, and do taxes etc. once you own it? If it is going to be someone other than you then I would start by shopping around for those people first.
I do not, I've mostly been evaluating things on my own.
Would I want to find a local CPA for that or are there bigger groups that are specialized?