PP partnership track in Manhattan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simba1711

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for both partnership and non partnership track anesthesiologists to join our private practice group in Manhattan due to our older colleagues wanting to go part time or retire. Highlights of this opportunity include:

-3 year partnership tract. 1st year you earn 75% of your billed RVUs. I can give you specific numbers if you PM me. But rough idea you can expect to earn between 75 and 90th percentile of the 2021 MGMA data of total physician compensation in your 1st year. It's greater than 90 percentile for eastern region for first year. The percentage of RVUs goes up every year until you are 100% as partner
-weekday and weekend call shared equally between partners and non-partners. right now it is about 1:22. same frequency for late call. call frequency will be less if we are able to hire more people. call is very light since we don't do OB or trauma. The CRNA responds to airways and you will assist if they need help.
-you will do your own cases >90 percent of the time
-case mix includes urology, general surgery, ortho, vascular, and endoscopy. No trauma, cardiac, thoracic, neuro, and OB. Very few peds
-salary will be blended RVUs and 1099. chair makes the schedule to ensure everybody has fair schedule. Chair is mostly non-clinical.
-vacation is unpaid since its eat what you kill but you can take up to 12 weeks schedule permitting
-we rotate at 3 ambulatory endoscopy centers, one main hospital, and 2 ambulatory surgical centers
-malpractice paid but not health insurance.

you can PM me with more info. full disclosure I just started at this job 6 months ago on the partnership track. I'm happy so far as the group as fair and we are well compensated. Manhattan is saturated with AMCs. The last NYC PP group I was in, the partners were lazy and took advantage of the younger guys. This has been the opposite experience with this group as everything is shared equally, is transparent, and we are a very collegial group.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users