Physician only PP in East Bay, Northern California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DameMasGas

Reaction score
Alameda Anesthesia Associates Medical Group (AAAMG). Single specialty, physician only Anesthesia Practice in the East Bay, Northern California seeking a general Anesthesiologist for partnership track full time position.

*$475-550k gross, mix of stipend and pooled unit productivity
*75k sign-on bonus for 2-year commitment
*level 2 Trauma center and outpatient facilities
*OB, Trauma, Neuro, Ortho, Major and Endo vascular, Neuro-interventional, out pt, and regional blocks. No cardiac or sick kids.
*EMR: Epic
*Partners are all equally vested, there are no senior or junior partners, or senior or subordinate shareholders. One year to partnership. No reduction in non-partner compensation vs partners.
*Highly equitable case assignments based only on go-home list position, not partner status
*health insurance, disability, long term care. All employees participate in the profit sharing and 401k plans
*Hiring due to upcoming retirements

Requirements
*BC/BE
*CA license, ACLS
*new grads welcome

Reach out w any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Isn't 550k really low for California? What are partners making?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not sure you can even qualify for a mortgage there with that salary

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't 550k really low for California? What are partners making?

I'm not sure you can even qualify for a mortgage there with that salary

From the description, I imagine partners and new hires make the same. Partners are doing okay because most of them bought a long time ago and built equity over the years. But it’s hard for new grads, especially with current interest rates. A lot of homes in the area are over $10k/mo PITI.

Even basic fixer upper homes in the area are over $10k/mo PITI.
Fixed that for ya!

A nice house in that area is gonna cost ya 3 million. Rents are 7k-10k a month for decent home rentals.

• Wow
Can rent a nice apartment with that salary. Sounds like that 550k is gross. Need to subtract expenses. What is the typical yearly expense? (Collections, retirement, malpractice, overhead, etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
550 - 600 seems to be the partner salary in CA unless you are hustling for 700-1M.

Can someone comment on what premier private practice makes in LCOL areas?

The cost of living is absurd and the only low cost areas are the Central Valley and I’m sorry you don’t move to California to live in Modesto

Reactions: 5 users