Post-Okaps...now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dapathguy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soooo we just took the OKAPS, now what? I feel like I dedicated so much time to the OKAPS and now I have nothing to do. What did we use to do before we ever had to take the OKAPS?

BTW, after all that studying I feel I got so many wrong, makes me nervous for the actual score. Anyone has any experience with post-okaps feeling of questions wrong and actual score received?

Thanks in advanced

Members don't see this ad.

Soooo we just took the OKAPS, now what? I feel like I dedicated so much time to the OKAPS and now I have nothing to do. What did we use to do before we ever had to take the OKAPS?

BTW, after all that studying I feel I got so many wrong, makes me nervous for the actual score. Anyone has any experience with post-okaps feeling of questions wrong and actual score received?

Thanks in advanced
Catch up on Game of Thrones before season 8 comes out. I do know what you are saying though. I had this guilty sensation over the weekend. Every time I started enjoying myself, my brain started to bug me. It’s a tiny voice saying “Why aren’t you studying?” Then I would remember that this is the best time of year from an academic standpoint. Just enjoy yourself. Don’t worry about the test score. Everyone missed questions, and you are going to preferentially remember the questions that gave you a hard time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies! Will def follow the GoT advice :D