Post-interview notes from program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For a second, so did I.

You are all obsessing over this, when most of it is meaningless. If you haven't heard from a program and then you find out someone else has, that's only going to make you feel miserable.
Well if I interviewed at your program and you sent a note to another applicant but not to me then yes, I'd feel pretty miserable, ha.

For a second, so did I.

You are all obsessing over this, when most of it is meaningless. If you haven't heard from a program and then you find out someone else has, that's only going to make you feel miserable.

This.

I haven't received any unsolicited "ranked to match" or "will you marry us" notes since the NRMP process started. Regardless, I wasn't really keen on them because I don't think they should alter your ROL in any way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man what is wrong with you people. This thread sucks. Absolutely NO GOOD can come from this. You either look like an dingus or you think you're the ugly girl who can't get a date to prom. And nowhere in between.

Reactions: 1 users
Man what is wrong with you people. This thread sucks. Absolutely NO GOOD can come from this. You either look like an dingus or you think you're the ugly girl who can't get a date to prom. And nowhere in between.
For sure didn't mean to say dingus. Good luck to everyone.

pretty sure you subconsciously did mean to say dingus. great word.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else get an email from Hopkins saying they were going to rename the hospital after you?

Reactions: 5 users
MGH sent rank-to-match emails contingent upon receiving a vasectomy or tubal ligation in order to prove your dedication to the field.

Hi, Does it matter when a fellowship PD emails you prior to the rank deadline and says you are among the top candidates they interviewed this year? If they have 2 spots, to how many applicants do they usually send such emails? Thank you.

Hi, Does it matter when a fellowship PD emails you prior to the rank deadline and says you are among the top candidates they interviewed this year? If they have 2 spots, to how many applicants do they usually send such emails? Thank you.
The number is between 0 and the number of people they interview. You should ignore it and rank as you see fit.

Reactions: 1 user