Position Available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

militarymd

SDN Angel
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Considering hiring a new MD to start July 2008.

PM for e-mail address of practice manager.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this position still available?

Members don't see this ad :)
After I finish my cardiac and critical care fellowships I may be too good for this job. jk! :laugh:

And after slaving a few years at a job "good" enough for you, you'll probably re-define what a "good" job is and realize that afterall....Zippy is the man.

I've always thought Zippy was the man.....and that I've been working too hard.

And after slaving a few years at a job "good" enough for you, you'll probably re-define what a "good" job is and realize that afterall....Zippy is the man.

I am not allergic to work if that's what you mean. I am looking for a challenge in my career and I would hate to waste it by pushing propofol and doing conscious sedation for colonoscopies. I actually want more out of a career in anesthesiology than just money. If I was looking for a job like Zippy's I would just finish residency and go supervise CRNAs and get rich.

I am not allergic to work if that's what you mean. I am looking for a challenge in my career and I would hate to waste it by pushing propofol and doing conscious sedation for colonoscopies. I actually want more out of a career in anesthesiology than just money. If I was looking for a job like Zippy's I would just finish residency and go supervise CRNAs and get rich.

I said that 10 years ago when I was interviewing for my CCM fellowship at Duke.

who is an excellent guy

Yeah,

but he looks so much older than he did in the early 1990's when he joined the faculty. I am sure I do as well but all those NIGHTS in the ICU can age a man real quick.

THe fellows sleep all night while the ICU attendings are in house. Go figure.