Podiatrist vs Dentist income

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Both will make you work your but off to earn your money.

Nurses are making 80k pharmacists are making up to 130k.

I'm failing to see your point.

Some nurses and pharmacists make 80k-130k. Both of these are well below the avg salary for podiatrists.

Podiatrists, dentists, nurses and pharmacists all work hard for their money.

The grass is always, always, ALWAYS greener.

Members don't see this ad.

Both won't make you rich.

Either way, hope you enjoy 10-12 hour days while making less and less year after year~!

Even government management jobs are making mroe than the average dentist or podiatrist or physician!

Sorry, but you will not get rich either way.
I can not speak for pharmacists.. However, the majority of nurses who are making 80k work a lot of overtime. Average salaries for nurses nationwide is 56k...

Both won't make you rich.

Either way, hope you enjoy 10-12 hour days while making less and less year after year~!

Even government management jobs are making mroe than the average dentist or podiatrist or physician!

Sorry, but you will not get rich either way.
Troll!

I have revived a year long thread...once peacefully asleep in a dusty corner of cyberspace, now awoken by a searcher, alas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Troll!

I have revived a year long thread...once peacefully asleep in a dusty corner of cyberspace, now awoken by a searcher, alas.

Lol did you do a google search? I've stumbled on this a long time ago while I was researching the profession haha

Lol did you do a google search? I've stumbled on this a long time ago while I was researching the profession haha
Haha, what's also kind of entertaining is looking at your previous posts, especially if they go back a year or more, interesting to see what I thought/said back then.

wow this thread is like watching a tennis match.. back and forth back and forth.. lol