plz help i am desperate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Plzz guys help me here.... I am thinking what will be the consequences if i do not do my internship after MBBS? is it possible to do any post graduation related to the medical field? other than residency...? Also will i be getting any certificates/? i am thinking of skipping my internship due to certain personal problems.. please advice...

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Since you have asked this question twice, I will tell you this.

Many places allow you to pay and get away without doing internship. This is obviously wrong and I personally do not recommend it.

However, you also say you want to do a post grad. In this case you will definitely want to complete your internship as it will give you good exposure into hospital settings. out of curiosity, do you want to skip internship so that you can sit and prepare for the entrance exams. Sounds like a poor idea to me.

Thank you so much Kingkenny for your reply!

At least somebody heard me. Well it is not to prepare for entrance exams, but due to certain personal issues.. i have never heard of such a thing until u said so... i have heard many nurses who "break their BOND" to not work at a hospital so that they can start working else where or pursue higher studies.. which is done in most hospitals,.... and is legal,.. i have asked many people but no one had an idea till now... do u know where all do they help u such way... and is it ok to do so? if it is not legal or creates some issues later i would not do so.. do u personally know of any people who have done so?

Thank you so much for taking time to reply to me.. i really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I do not understand what you want.

If you want to leave the medical field all together, you can just walk away from your internship, you will not receive a degree and you can pursue what you feel like doing.

If you want your degree, you must finish your internship. Its a compulsory one year internship. You must finish this in a hospital for 1 year to be eligible to receive your degree.

When I said that you can pay and get done with internship, its obviously not legal. Like I have mentioned, the above 2 are your only realistic options. In simple terms, either walk away or stick with it for a year.

Good luck.

Hello King Kenny,

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it. I cannot do int due to certain reasons. So I am looking for other career options within the medical field/medical related without doing my internship. Also looking for answers to whether I would receive all my certificates if I skip internship all together. This is what I am looking for...

A 'bond' for nurses is usually extra time after graduation that nurses must work for the nursing school hospital. I have heard of nurse graduates paying out of these. I don't think it is possible to pay out of a medical school internship. After coming this far, why would you avoid the internship? You can always choose a non-clinical field after you get your degree.