PLz help me out????Regarding Internship??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterdale

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone...
I m a fresh MBBS graduate who cleared this September FMGE(Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) conducted by the National Board of Examinations in accordance with the Medical Council of India(MCI).I have already applied for my Provisional Registration with the MCI and hence waiting for it.I m having plans of doing my internship at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,Kochi,Kerala.
Can anyone tell me whether it is wise to do my internship there?The thing is I m more bothered in doin my internship in a Teaching Hospital.So can anyone give me a review of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences when it comes to doing internship?Of course,i know its well established,but even then if someone could tell me about it,then it ll b more clear.

Like,will I able to get chances to examine patients?
Will I be able to get to see as many cases I can?
Will I get chances to do something or be able to learn something on patients there as I m not sure about the hospital whether they give free or paid treatment to patients???

Please help me....looking forward to some replies.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.