Please Participate in Research on Closeness in Relationships -- win $100 gift card!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jmerks

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am writing to invite you to participate in my IRB-approved study (Einstein #2015-5609) investigating how relationship satisfaction relates to feelings of closeness in certain experiences that mark life as a couple. Closeness is a very important aspect of relationships, yet there is still much left to understand about it. This research is being conducted as part of my doctoral training. It is an anonymous, confidential survey.

Please participate by taking my survey questionnaires and/or helping me recruit other study participants. Participants must be age 18 or older, speak English fluently, and be in a committed romantic relationship for at least six months. The questionnaires will take roughly 15 minutes to complete. You can access my survey here:https://yeshiva.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cTHw3x3PJWEZoNf

Members don't see this ad.