Graduate-level Mental Health Clinicians needed for a study on Conduct Disorder - participate and receive a $25 Visa gift card!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RRaheem

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Rehana Raheem, and I am currently a doctoral student in Clinical Psychology at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA. As part of my dissertation, I am conducting research on how student clinicians navigate countertransference in treatment with adolescents with disorders of conduct.

To be eligible for participation in this study, you must be a graduate-level student who is presently working with or have prior experience working with an adolescent with a diagnosis of Conduct Disorder. Your participation will involve a brief demographic survey and completing a digitally recorded interview over a video conferencing platform (Zoom). The interview will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Upon completion of the interview, participants will receive a $25 Visa card.

If you meet these requirements and are interested in participating, please contact me via email at [email protected]. If you know anyone who may be interested in participating, please spread the word!

Thank you in advance for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Rehana Raheem
[email protected]

Dissertation Chair: Susana Winkel, Ph. D.
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.