Please help! Conflicted on what to do.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

havingfun1

Reaction score
Hello! I was extremely fortunate to be accepted into two different schools this year, but I am extremely conflicted about what to do now. I am currently taking a pre-requisite, biochem, for my top choice between the two, but I am afraid I will not pass (taking it again in the summer is not allowed by the school), but the other school does not require it. I am just barely below the number to pass and think I can work my butt off studying and passing, but I am afraid to accept this first choice and be left hanging if I don't pass. Is it possible to say yes to both schools and withdraw my acceptance to one after my grades come out? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

You would have to pay a deposit at both and you’ll lost that deposit money at whatever school you end up not attending, but yes, you technically can accept seats at multiple schools. Just be sure to let the school you don’t attend know as soon as you can, so they have plenty of time to pull someone off the waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
thank you so much for the information!! luckily the deposit for the second school isn’t too crazy, so I would be okay biting the bullet on that one!