PGSP-Stanford Interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

velvsop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, to those of you who applied to the PGSP-Stanford Consortium by the normal deadline (January 2nd), did any of you receive interview invites yet? I'm a complete nervous nellie checking my email and voice mail daily but have not heard anything.

Does anyone know if it's rolling admissions? What makes me even more nervous is that though my application was submitted by the deadline, the transcript review things I opted for took longer than a day and the application wasn't "verified" by Jan 2nd.

Would love to hear if people know about their interview schedule. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I applied to the program and haven't heard back either. I think it's way too soon - they've barely had two full weeks to sort through all of the applications.
Also, re: transcript review, I don't think they'll hold it against you. I'm assuming you did this through PSYCAS, and another school I applied to through the website said that they'll have access to all of my information right away, even though PSYCAS takes a while to process everything. The PGSP-Stanford Consortium will have your official transcript, so I think entering your transcript is more a formality that they need a record, rather than something they'll use to assess your merit.

I applied by Jan 2nd, I have heard nothing… have you guys?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other programs you've applied to in the bay? any updates?

Last edited:
I submitted on Jan 2 as well but haven't heard back yet.

just got the email that they won't be interviewing me.