Perio 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone take the ADAT and/ or know what a good score might be?

Members don't see this ad.

UIC July 13th via email
LSU August 17th via email
VCU september 10 and 17 via email
Detroit Mercy
NOVA September
University of Louisville Aug 10 via email ( I think there is an error in my mail says 11th but Friday which is the 10th)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know, do schools send réjection mails or do they only send interview invites when a candidate is invited ?

Does anyone know, do schools send réjection mails or do they only send interview invites when a candidate is invited ?

So last year I got a sort of rejection from UNC(it was a email stating if they plan to expand no of interviewers they would contact me )

That’s it other colleges did not send a rejection email.

U wait like 1 week after the first round of invites r out and if u haven’t heard u can contact via email they would reply if they are still sending invites. If they are done they won’t reply. (This is something I noticed )

So last year I got a sort of rejection from UNC(it was a email stating if they plan to expand no of interviewers they would contact me )

That’s it other colleges did not send a rejection email.

U wait like 1 week after the first round of invites r out and if u haven’t heard u can contact via email they would reply if they are still sending invites. If they are done they won’t reply. (This is something I noticed )
Thank you! Appreciate it. How does one know when they start sending out interview invites ?

Thank you! Appreciate it. How does one know when they start sending out interview invites ?
Usually someone here would post, that's how I know that the invites are out unless, I receive them personally.

On a side note, I feel like University of Washington sent out interviews because the website says they are only doing one interview August 10th which is very soon
Where did you see that? All I see online is that they will review after the deadline on Aug 1.

What would/ what are people doing if they get multiple invites on the same day? Is the assumption that it’s either you show up or don’t to the school? Is it wrong to ask if there is any other day?

What would/ what are people doing if they get multiple invites on the same day? Is the assumption that it’s either you show up or don’t to the school? Is it wrong to ask if there is any other day?
I would definitely request if there was an alternate date and if there was'nt I would cite it as a reason to decline one of the invites saying that you have already accepted the date of interview for another program. Cause no show is considered disrespectful so it's better to politely decline even if u have accepted the invite already. ( My opinion )

On a side note, I feel like University of Washington sent out interviews because the website says they are only doing one interview August 10th which is very soon
I don’t see that date on the university website, did you see it somewhere else ?

Members don't see this ad :)
any news from
UT Houston
UT San Antonio
Texas A and M
Alabama
Ohio State University
Case Western
Marquette
South Carolina
Iowa
UNC
St Louis
Tennessee ?????

any news from
UT Houston
UT San Antonio
Texas A and M
Alabama
Ohio State University
Case Western
Marquette
South Carolina
Iowa
UNC
St Louis
Tennessee ?????

I have applied to UT Houston, Alabama and A&M but have not heard back yet.

I've got Nova Interview, what should be expected as far as questions in the interview?

Did anyone hear from Tufts, UPenn, Boston,Columbia,UNC?

Ya I got a UW invite today so they might be going slow/ 1 at a time

Reactions: 1 user
Tennessee as well for aug 20 or 27

Indiana gave option of 4 consecutive fridays beginning aug 31

So far,
UIC July 13th via email
Detroit Mercy
NOVA September
University of Louisville Aug 10 via email
U of Tennessee Aug 20,27
Indiana 4 Fridays from Aug 31 on wards
U of Washington Aug 10
Iowa not sure of dates

Hi, got Upenn invitation on Tuesday, for Sept. 20 and 21st.

Nova is on September 10th

Last edited:
UIC July 13th via email
Detroit Mercy
NOVA September 10th via email
U of Tennessee Aug 20,27
U of Washington Aug 10
Iowa not sure of dates
UPenn September 20,21 (two-day interview) via email

UNC:
- Friday, August 31st
- Friday, September 7th
- Friday, September 14th

Marquette University invites September 12 or 13 via phone

Houston sent invitations yesterday for Sep 18 or 25.

UIC July 13th via email
Detroit Mercy
NOVA September 10th via email
U of Tennessee Aug 20,27
U of Washington Aug 10
Iowa not sure of dates
U Penn September 20,21 (two-day interview) also August 23 via email
Colorado not sure of dates
UNC: August 31st, September 7th, September 14th
Houston Sep 18 , 25 via email
Marquette University September 12 , 13 via phone

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Tufts, Boston, NYU, Columbia?

Haven’t heard from San Antonio... :/

Nebraska Sep 17th though

Iowa has one interview date 8/24
San Antonio 9/11-12
UAB - they had me choose my interview date either in Sept or Oct