Perio 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you hear anything? a girl i know was told she would hear by the 10th if she was to be considered but didnt :(
That was Ohio State University even I did not hear back

Also for people who wanted to know
UNC and Oklahoma filled their positions way early into the cycle.

So post MATCH is pretty much over. All the best to those who matched !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That was Ohio State University even I did not hear back

Also for people who wanted to know
UNC and Oklahoma filled their positions way early into the cycle.

So post MATCH is pretty much over. All the best to those who matched !!!

Oh no that’s sad to hear, maybe they just took one of their own students.
Have you tried calling? Or getting feedback?

Oh no that’s sad to hear, maybe they just took one of their own students.
Have you tried calling? Or getting feedback?
Called like 20 times emailed like 20 times

Just got a general email saying that they had already filled positions thanks for interest

Not sure how they filled seats so can’t comment !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
how soon after match are you meant to confirm your place and pay any deposit?

how soon after match are you meant to confirm your place and pay any deposit?
We already did for our program. They sent an email with some forms and requested us to fill them out and send them back along with a deposit by mail within 2 weeks. I’m guessing it depends on the program as well.

Reactions: 1 user
We already did for our program. They sent an email with some forms and requested us to fill them out and send them back along with a deposit by mail within 2 weeks. I’m guessing it depends on the program as well.
Same here.

hello humans!

Is anyone applying for Perio residency this year?

I am, I graduated in 2017 and am wondering if I should apply and if so where I should apply to. I'm from Canada and the Canadian programs are extremely competitive. I graduated 12th in my class. I don't have very much research experience. I have a year and a half so far of practice experience. Any tips of a good place to apply would be greatly appreciated. I don't have a very competitive resume but have become interested in perio since graduating.

hi can some one confirm the cost of attendance and possibility of a stipend for OSU and houston pls

So until now,

UIC July 13th via email
LSU August 17th via email
VCU september 10 and 17 via email

please update this, as ans when we get invites so that its easy for people to view. All the best !!!
Hi, if you interviewed at UIC last year, can you please share your interview experience?