Penn State Entering Class 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I officially got accepted today and now have exactly 1 week to quit my job (that's the easy part:), get my butt to Hershey, find housing, and get used to being a poor student again!

Anybody know if there is housing still available? Preferably, I'd like a place that allows dogs, but at this point I'd take just about anything.

Holy crap, it's beginning to sink in that I'm PSU class of 2009! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations! i know that the rosedale apartments and briarcrest apartments allow dogs and they are pretty close to the school. i am not sure if they still have apartments available. good luck.

Mo

klp14 said:
I officially got accepted today and now have exactly 1 week to quit my job (that's the easy part:), get my butt to Hershey, find housing, and get used to being a poor student again!

Anybody know if there is housing still available? Preferably, I'd like a place that allows dogs, but at this point I'd take just about anything.

Holy crap, it's beginning to sink in that I'm PSU class of 2009! :eek:

-also call student affairs and ask if there are any second-years still looking for roommates. there was one just last week asking if anyone was interested in renting a room in her home.

morefire said:
congratulations! i know that the rosedale apartments and briarcrest apartments allow dogs and they are pretty close to the school. i am not sure if they still have apartments available. good luck.

Mo

I think Rosedale still has apartments available. I moved in on thursday and there was a sign saying that they were still leasing.